The Mighty Claremont Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Update : Mitch Andrews has cut his overseas holiday short and has informed Claremont that he will resume training this week.
The projections are that he will match fit come Easter.

uuuummm

Brace yourself Tiger fans its going to be a long season. When you get pants by Perth you know that you are is a bad place.

That said the rebuild has begun and whilst it's painful to watch and endure the team at Davies Road keep doing it and backing our kids and over the journey of the last 30 years the formula has always bore fruit.

On a side note it hurt watching McGovern playing today in the shyte stained East Turd jumper.

Never forget this ....... East Perth Football Club did the dirty on ( and sold out ) the other seven WAFL Clubs out .. Why do I say seven not eight...well I never consider Pell as a genuine WAFL Club they are no more than a marketing department cluster F**k.
East Turd are and always have been a Club that lacked ethics and class...sad but true.

uuuummm

Brace yourself Tiger fans its going to be a long season. When you get pants by Perth you know that you are is a bad place.

That said the rebuild has begun and whilst it's painful to watch and endure the team at Davies Road keep doing it and backing our kids and over the journey of the last 30 years the formula has always bore fruit.

On a side note it hurt watching McGovern playing today in the shyte stained East Turd jumper.

Never forget this ....... East Perth Football Club did the dirty on ( and sold out ) the other seven WAFL Clubs out .. Why do I say seven not eight...well I never consider Pell as a genuine WAFL Club they are no more than a marketing department cluster F**k.
East Turd are and always have been a Club that lacked ethics and class...sad but true.

Was at the game Monocle as a Perth supporter this loss says more about the Tigers than Perth never seen a performance like that from the Tiges in decades I suppose after dominating the comp for the last 30 odd years its time for a bit of pain, on the alignment as a Freo member there is no way I could support a club like Peel as they say you can't polish a turd it doesn't matter what you throw at that sh*tstain of a club Peel will always be s**t.

My First game for the year Monday, I have excuses though.. first child born about 5 weeks ago... fair to say hopes aren't high :oops:

hey guys ,how is brenden abbots season going so far?Was hoping the eagles would draft him last year.Has he improved?

Another win! 5 in a row. Just one game of West Perth with a better % then them! Bring on Subi next week!

My best from Tigers team:

FB: Ken Hunter, Ashley McIntosh, Eric McKenzie
HB: Guy McKenna, Peter Mann, Dale Kickett
Ce: Michael Mitchell, Wayne Blackwell, Derek Kickett
HF: Nathan Fyfe, Jesse Hogan, Phill Krackour
FF: Chris Lewis, Warren Ralph, Clive Waterhouse
Foll: Graham Moss, Ben Allen, Jim Krackour
Int: Don Pyke, Steve Malaxos, Tom Mitchell, Michael Gardner
Em: Chad Fletcher, Tony Evans, Noel Morton

Great side Willo but not sure you could include Clive Waterhouse as he was from Port Adelaide originally then his 1st aligned club was Swan Districts and Chad Fletcher was a $ubi boy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What period are you drawing this team from ?.

Dennis Marshall, Robbie Melville.

1980 to current.

Only saw the tail end of Melville, esp in 1981. Plenty of excellent players could have been picked from late 70s - early 80s Gerald Betts, Brett Farmer, Panizza, Gary Shaw, Peter Davidson, John Annear...

Last edited:

A outstanding player who's kicking ability would get him a game in any of todays AFL teams.
Versatile, tough and courageous plus natural leadership qualities.
It was a pleasure watching # 16 Deniston Marshall play. Runner up in both the Sandover and Brownlow medals.

Great side Willo but not sure you could include Clive Waterhouse as he was from Port Adelaide originally then his 1st aligned club was Swan Districts and Chad Fletcher was a $ubi boy!
Bit of pressure on the key defenders if Barrass and McGovern have another couple of years like the one they just had.

My current Tigers representational team. Only rule is you have to have played for Claremont, and still be on an AFL list (sorry Mora)

B: Krakour, Hamling, McKenzie
HB: J. McGovern, Barrass, Silvagni
M: SPS, T. Mitchell, Suban
HF: Waterman, Hogan, M McGovern
F: Mountford, Litherland, DeBoer
R: Cameron, Fyfe, Martin

Updated for 2019

B: Patmore, Hamling, Clarke
HB: J. McGovern, Barrass, Carter
M: SPS, T. Mitchell, Powell
HF: Waterman, Hogan, DeBoer
F: Banfield, M McGovern, Langdon
R: Cameron, Fyfe, Martin
I: Colyer, Guilfi,

Last edited:
I'm going to the Grand final on Sunday. Go Tiges!!

Yeah Claremont could have made it as a National level club on the strength of players recruited/developed there.
It terms of money and numbers of supporters though......nooooo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back