The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not the position that had any bearing.

It's his unhappiness with our system of not letting the manager go out and pick players he wants brought in that seems to bother him.

He takes that as not being supported.

Think he's wants owners that will give him more of a free reign to go out and buy who he wants.
I guess not many clubs nowadays(especially big ones) let their coaches choose the players, then can suggest a style they want but theirs sporting/technical directors and scouts to do the choosing.

Do Bayern have to pay the release?

I wouldn't think so.

I think he went looking for assurances that he didn't get and so Bloom offered him the choice stay or go but we won't be buying the players you want so take it or leave it.

Bloom just wanted a quick departure over a drawn out one it seems.

Which players have big egos

I think we are the opposite and we lack that kind of experience and we are a bunch of young developing footballers.

Madueke and Jackson fighting with their captain over who should take the penalty against Everton was an indication of individuals putting themselves before the team.

Thiago clearly cares about the club and has commented on the players' attitude.

And if I have a message to send to the boys that are here today, I hope they understand that everything they did to get to Chelsea has to be worth it. Because the season we're having is not worthy of Chelsea. It's not.​
So these boys need to be aware that Chelsea has to fight for the top positions. If we take a little of our ego and put it in favour of the team, I think it will work. If we don't do that, the situation will hardly change unfortunately.​

Madueke and Jackson fighting with their captain over who should take the penalty against Everton was an indication of individuals putting themselves before the team.

Thiago clearly cares about the club and has commented on the players' attitude.

And if I have a message to send to the boys that are here today, I hope they understand that everything they did to get to Chelsea has to be worth it. Because the season we're having is not worthy of Chelsea. It's not.​
So these boys need to be aware that Chelsea has to fight for the top positions. If we take a little of our ego and put it in favour of the team, I think it will work. If we don't do that, the situation will hardly change unfortunately.​

Yeah mate, immaturity not ego. We are a bunch of kids who lack leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back