The LOL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BMX-Bike-Bic...000_W0QQitemZ150323844720QQcmdZViewItemQQptZA

pic48698.jpg

pic11002.jpg

pic52584.jpg

I have a great story that my mum told me its entirely true...

She works with disabled children and they went on a field trip to melbourne, to the aquarium.

There were 4 carers and about 10 to 15 kids with ranging types of disabilties. Any way one of the kids went missing so the group went for a look around, searching everywhere for the 12 year old kid. Eventually they found the kid, who to everyones relief was fine but dripping wet???? They couldnt understand why....so they didn't bother with questions.The group continued there field trip and walked around for say 10 minutes finished the trip and left back for the hotel...

So my mum told the kid to unpack his bag and get dressed in the bathroom, so after about twenty minutes he hadnt reappeared so she knocked on the door and let herself in. To her amazement the kid was sitting in the full bath tub with a penguin...he had jumped into the tank, grabbed a penguin and stuffed it in his back pack..luckily the aquarium didnt care and were amazed that he could have caught one swimming..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Remove this Banner Ad

Back