Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Is the lid off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now my main reason for optimism is who is challenging?

Cats I still think are not going to stay in the top 4, but probably get there now, they are tough of course.

Pies arguably too far back almost and not quite there.

Essendon aren't ready.

Carlton- think they are missing a few for the year who help, they have those forwards and are a big threat, but also don't put sides away.

Port- flakes in September as we have been at times

GWS- Were a big worry but still yet to beat a top 8 side

Demons- on their day sure, prefer not to play them as an MCG team because their best is good, but I think they have internal issues and we cover them well,

Who else is there? no one imo

Right now my main reason for optimism is who is challenging?

Cats I still think are not going to stay in the top 4, but probably get there now, they are tough of course.

Pies arguably too far back almost and not quite there.

Essendon aren't ready.

Carlton- think they are missing a few for the year who help, they have those forwards and are a big threat, but also don't put sides away.

Port- flakes in September as we have been at times

GWS- Were a big worry but still yet to beat a top 8 side

Demons- on their day sure, prefer not to play them as an MCG team because their best is good, but I think they have internal issues and we cover them well,
So are you really saying we’ll pi55 it in ?

If we beat blues and cats
I’m 99% sure we beat the Cats. Blues I’m a little bit worried next week- if Tmac and Liz are back will feel more comfortable.

We are off multiple short breaks and just played on concrete. Blues forwards (inc DK) v our backs worries me greatly but I feel our ruck / midfield is streets ahead. Blues midfield is slow, very slow and with very little defensive rebound.

I’m 99% sure we beat the Cats. Blues I’m a little bit worried next week- if Tmac and Liz are back will feel more comfortable.

We are off multiple short breaks and just played on concrete. Blues forwards (inc DK) v our backs worries me greatly but I feel our ruck / midfield is streets ahead. Blues midfield is slow, very slow and with very little defensive rebound.

let them spend the week worrying about us
let every other team worry about us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back