Milsap, Paul $3,500,000

DEVELOPENT CONTRACTS:

Aldgride, LaMarcus $500,000
Ibaka, Serge $1,300,003
Thomas, Isaiah $1,700,503
Bogdanovic, Bojan $520,003

I think I've done this right?

Thanks mate, almost...
Players that were contracted last season cannot be given Team contracts as it's only fair that they increase in value. So Harden, Beal & Milsap can be on Development contracts only, incurring the 25% raise.
If those are the 7 players you would like to contract just swap them around :)

Assuming the league hasn't been activated yet because i can't find my roster ? Says they need to be in by the 14/10 or else we don't score for the entire season.

Ta

Thanks mate, almost...
Players that were contracted last season cannot be given Team contracts as it's only fair that they increase in value. So Harden, Beal & Milsap can be on Development contracts only, incurring the 25% raise.
If those are the 7 players you would like to contract just swap them around :)
Cool, let's swap them around then! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a query from a roto newbie. Is the idea of roto to move your guys who have a game on that day to the starting position or do you only play your main guys and leave your lesser lights on the bench even when they are playing because you only have so many games allowed per position ?

Eg. John Henson, if he is playing should i move him to an open playing spot or leave him on the bench because i don't want to use a game up of my max games on him.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

In an ideal world where there are no injuries or rest days, you would only play your best guys only so yes, leave your lesser guys on the bench even when they are playing.

It is never like that though, so for me, I try to get 5 games ahead in each postion because one of your best guys will sit at some point so its good to have a buffer. But be selective. John Henson playing 10m and getting 5/2/1 is not a good use of one of your games...

good luck everyone. I was switching back and forth between the draft list and the budget tracker a few weeks ago trying to figure out my draft strategy and it occurred to me what a first class operation the draft in this league is. Takes a lot of work. Thanks Bugs!

Question: if a player is INJ and is listed to play a match (ie. they're still DTD but don't play), does that match count as a game played? Looking at someone like Isiaih Thomas as an example.
Yeh it'll still count as a game played. If a player has a game that day and u have them in ur starting 10 it counts as a game regardless of whether they actually play. This is the one format where u have to keep an eye on the injury report. Sometimes its unavoidable though to cop a donut if theres a late out. We'll all have a few

Yeh it'll still count as a game played. If a player has a game that day and u have them in ur starting 10 it counts as a game regardless of whether they actually play. This is the one format where u have to keep an eye on the injury report. Sometimes its unavoidable though to cop a donut if theres a late out. We'll all have a few
I don’t think that’s right Deeman... I’m pretty sure that it only registers as a game if they step on the court. It’s the 30sec garbage time or 5min in ankle tweek donuts that eat up games.

I don’t think that’s right Deeman... I’m pretty sure that it only registers as a game if they step on the court. It’s the 30sec garbage time or 5min in ankle tweek donuts that eat up games.
I think that is right as well but didn't want to say anything as i am still trying to get my head around the format. As noted with Dunn above i had him in my starters because i wasn't sure exactly when he was going to play and i don't think he counted towards my games played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back