The Inanity Of The Interweb/Media

Remove this Banner Ad

A famous TikTok couple have confirmed their shock split after rumours circulated they’d gone their separate ways – and fans are devastated.

I'm goin' out on a limb and suggesting no-one with a functioning brain is devastated..........

Excited Woolies shoppers have taken advantage of an amazing $1.20 sale on chicken mince that still had five days until expiry.

Can I be there when the cadet journalist arrives home to tell partner what stories were covered today? Can I?

latest fast food advertisement has a mother entering the home with a shitload of edible garbage as the family rush out to consume it - now we serve zero nutrition garbage to the family with a sense of pride! nice........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xJ5XWGVKdNART2WhgtTB1o1e_7joMLuDFGt3iMSc-52dg4-nuIhs4fLN4j4E0L6A0HNyJ4LsYFgPcFFu05PK0E64qmV1lQOBQSJb76g50fDGPdOOIBsQiky1M98EGmyRgwhxhqiwT2k7Xg

This one simple trick improves fuel economy by up to 55%

genuine headline

Steve Jacobs' ex-wife Rosie shows off her washboard abs in a crop top as she does yoga at an 'adults only' resort and reveals her longer hair after cutting it off for health reasons.

Matthew Perry seen for first time in months after releasing memoir

what sort of a world do we live in where I had no idea a talentless, nobody, hack actor hadn't be seen in months? this is a massive shame upon us all..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back