Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy for Kambosos for copping a TKO (body shot) in the 11th. He wouldn't have wanted to hear the judges scores if it went the distance.

And yeah, not the finest of moments for Moloney in his post fight interview.

Yeah they shouldn't have let him do that other interview in the dressing room either. Better off shutting the heck up, cooling off and seeing where you're at.

And Kambo outclassed unsurprisingly, at least he's trying to fight the elite, something that a lot of other guys aren't doing.

Yeah they shouldn't have let him do that other interview in the dressing room either. Better off shutting the heck up, cooling off and seeing where you're at.

And Kambo outclassed unsurprisingly, at least he's trying to fight the elite, something that a lot of other guys aren't doing.
He's already going off on Garcia on twitter so he may get yet another pay day.

Kambosos for as limited as he is has made incredible money out of it. There's much better boxers on 1% of the money he is! Good on him

Loma v Navarette looks likely now, good fight but think we would all prefer Shakur or Tank v Loma...

Most importantly, Fury v Usyk this weekend! Opetaia needs to break this losing streak Aussies are on too, Johnson the only aussie winner dating back to Liam Wilsons loss which feels like a lifetime ago

He's already going off on Garcia on twitter so he may get yet another pay day.

Kambosos for as limited as he is has made incredible money out of it. There's much better boxers on 1% of the money he is! Good on him

Loma v Navarette looks likely now, good fight but think we would all prefer Shakur or Tank v Loma...

Most importantly, Fury v Usyk this weekend! Opetaia needs to break this losing streak Aussies are on too, Johnson the only aussie winner dating back to Liam Wilsons loss which feels like a lifetime ago

He's probably leveraged that Lopez win as well as he could have, good on him, I hope he's earned shitloads, he's earnt it.

And yes Fury v Usyk, Fury looks good, I'm going to back him. It's possible I overrate him a bit but if he's in great nick he should be able to do enough.

And yeah Aussies aren't going well recently in their big fights, but they're stepping up and having a crack, would love a few other boxers from the US to do the same (cough cough Crawford cough cough)

He's probably leveraged that Lopez win as well as he could have, good on him, I hope he's earned shitloads, he's earnt it.

And yes Fury v Usyk, Fury looks good, I'm going to back him. It's possible I overrate him a bit but if he's in great nick he should be able to do enough.

And yeah Aussies aren't going well recently in their big fights, but they're stepping up and having a crack, would love a few other boxers from the US to do the same (cough cough Crawford cough cough)
I heard he got 8-10 for the first Haney fight, rematch clause so another pay day then yesterday...

I rate Usyk as the most skilled HW but size will matter. I think he gets 'robbed' where many score the fight for him but judges give it to Fury. If Usyk can handle the grappling side of things or stay away from it, or make Fury work without gassing then it's his to lose. Should be a cracker

Bud in for a tough one v Madrimov, I rate him. I've actually put a bet on him already at $5.50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back