Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Home come the moon (and other planets for that matter) look round?
How thick is planet earth? I seen a big ass ****ing hole, how much bigger does it need to be before we break through the whole thing?
How come when my sidebitch skypes me from overseas it's night time where she is and it's breakfast where I am?
How tf did this thread get to 200 pages?

Then tell the government to stop killing our members when we try and have expeditions to gather more information about the ice wall.
According to the news I read, the Flat Earthers claimed to have seen a giant Ice wall and were (of course) going to blow it up to see what was on the other side.

I guess they fell off and proved that gravity was also a bunch of shit?

According to the news I read, the Flat Earthers claimed to have seen a giant Ice wall and were (of course) going to blow it up to see what was on the other side.

I guess they fell off and proved that gravity was also a bunch of shit?

i doubt FEers would try blow up the icewall

more a military undertaking id guess

FEscientists are aware the ice wall and firmament are superior to human technologies

How thick is planet earth? I seen a big ass ******* hole, how much bigger does it need to be before we break through the whole thing?

deepest hole we made wasnt that deep, only few k

Last edited:
Illusion
earth-from-moon.jpg

Reality
snow-globe-6385776.jpg

Bonus Image -- What the Earth's size should've really looked like from the Moon...

4e52454fb8c766e172753955f008c3d2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the Shadow of the Object

Long nights I spend, wondering,
while through the sky my mind is wandering,
imagining and pondering,
on where you are.

Though in your shadow I am dwelling,
all my fears you are dispelling,
for science's trees you are felling,
from where you are.

Long falls the shadow of doubt,
and though those that postulate, postulate without
any knowledge of your wonder, they - in pain like a man with gout
continue to doubt where you are.

But for me, oh thee of nebulous beauty, I doubt not,
for my faith, though clothed in shadow, trumps the lot,
and though the shadow of their doubt lingers like burnt meat in my pot,
I, with faith, know where you are.

And I thank you all!

Nearly a decade old, this band (that mysteriously disappeared after this song) was ahead of its time!

Listen to the lyrics to understand how clever this song is. Providing evidence of the shadow object while decrying NWO control.

Part of the song has the singer cleverly juxtaposing himself as part of the underworld, against his true self who has been watching and waiting.

A true American hero.

In the Shadow of the Object

Long nights I spend, wondering,
while through the sky my mind is wandering,
imagining and pondering,
on where you are.

Though in your shadow I am dwelling,
all my fears you are dispelling,
for science's trees you are felling,
from where you are.

Long falls the shadow of doubt,
and though those that postulate, postulate without
any knowledge of your wonder, they - in pain like a man with gout
continue to doubt where you are.

But for me, oh thee of nebulous beauty, I doubt not,
for my faith, though clothed in shadow, trumps the lot,
and though the shadow of their doubt lingers like burnt meat in my pot,
I, with faith, know where you are.

And I thank you all!
While I pay my respects to the shadow object at least 3 times a day, there is a an alternative way to explain the moon shadows on a flat Earth model.

Obviously I will leave it up to FE community. But there is another theory.

While I pay my respects to the shadow object at least 3 times a day, there is a an alternative way to explain the moon shadows on a flat Earth model.

Obviously I will leave it up to FE community. But there is another theory.
:eek: I've only just named our new puppy shadow though.

Home come the moon (and other planets for that matter) look round?
How thick is planet earth? I seen a big ass ******* hole, how much bigger does it need to be before we break through the whole thing?
How come when my sidebitch skypes me from overseas it's night time where she is and it's breakfast where I am?
How tf did this thread get to 200 pages?
Lol,the hole obviously isn't big enough then is it :rolleyes:
It's a flat earth,not a wafer thin flat earth and you would burn from all the lava before you could dig through the bottom anyway.

The moon appears round because it is. The earth needs to be flat and motionless to support life such as our own. Note..the earth is technically round,some ball lovers fail to understand this for some reason. The earth is round (as in circular) and flat but not thin flat. It is not ball shaped or pear shaped.

The Skype situation has to do with time zones.

The thread reached 200 pages mainly due to ego and people not understanding science properly :thumbsu:

Last edited:
silly buggers...
My understanding is the dynamite was to be used to take samples for scientific research. You can't just chip away at the ice wall with a pick.
The Ice Wall is a massive structure,a bit of dynamite isnt going to do any damage.
Ball lovers don't even understand the Ice Wall at all,some have even mentioned it melting lol. You can see from their baby questioning they do very little research of their own and tend to ask the same things over and over again.

The thread reached 200 pages mainly due to ego and people not understanding science properly :thumbsu:
This thread has peaked.

I do love that you refer to people that do not believe in your flat earth nonsense as 'ball lovers' as if the only reason they believe the Earth is round is because of some irrational love of ball-shaped objects and not the fact that it has been proven beyond all but the most unreasonable of doubt.

Back