Game Day The Finest Tarps in the Land vs St Thirteenthka

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Rossball on fire this year has the Saints riding high in 13th.

Meanwhile Kenny continues to keep his Puffers just above the fireable threshold, year after year.

Porf Have a Lamborghini midfield but a burnt out Datsun 180b backline which makes for a wild ride every week.

For balance with the previous paragraph Saints are a 1992 Toyota Camry, reliably s**t and boring.

Should be a game.

Tarps by 26 in a 10 to 6 goal sort of thrilling Friday Night encounter.

Ross on prime time again!

20b8d2592ab307ed0585f65b3116d70bac13bee2-16x9-x16y195w1862h1047.jpg

Rossball on fire this year has the Saints riding high in 13th.

Meanwhile Kenny continues to keep his Puffers just above the fireable threshold, year after year.

Porf Have a Lamborghini midfield but a burnt out Datsun 180b backline which makes for a wild ride every week.

For balance with the previous paragraph Saints are a 1992 Toyota Camry, reliably s**t and boring.

Should be a game.

Tarps by 26 in a 10 to 6 goal sort of thrilling Friday Night encounter.
Datsun 180b's never burn out. I had one for years back in the day which I absolutely murdered, yet it just kept going.

Haha two irrelevant flog clubs with no fans :$ No culture minnows. Who wins? Who cares.

Also, see a theme? Cringe. 9B33F8F9-AD17-4625-A8E6-888AAE4F357C.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very confident of a victory tonight.

A moral victory that is, I don't give us much chance of an actual victory but stranger things have happened.

The Saints could win this, but they won't. It's not in their culture to play like underdogs desperate for a win. This is why they have only won one flag in 130 years.

Yartapuulti heading down the same path.

View attachment 1971513 ..go Saints I suppose.

The Saints still beat Collingwood and you couldn't even beat Essendon yesterday either, you shouldn't be squawking Flogpie.

I'm very confident of a victory tonight.

A moral victory that is, I don't give us much chance of an actual victory but stranger things have happened.

The Saints still beat Collingwood and you couldn't even beat Essendon yesterday either, you shouldn't be squawking Flogpie.
I'm not. I'm rooting for youse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back