Revisionism The extent of the Holocaust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been an 'estimate' since 1918 in fact....If one believes the N.Y. Post.

Do some research, just a smattering for a change, & you'll find that GG'S figures are both accurate & correct as it currently stands.

1.6 million fatalities for all concentration camps combined, with the greater Auschwitz camps (Also comprising Buchenwald) accounting for 1.1 million....Which is at the maximum range of current best estimates....Most current historians believe it to be closer to between 6-800K....With approximately 55% of all fatalities comprising Jewish people.

In All the other camps - apart from the greater Auschwitz area - The great majority of the prisoners died from typhus & malnutrition.....That is a historical fact....The reason for these camps being in Auschwitz in the first place, where for their proximity to plants that were utilising the precious metals in that area.....In other words; as a cheap mass-producing work-force.....Much as is the case with most American prisons today.

It is only at Auschwitz & it's sister camp Buchenwald, that claims for the existence & use of Gas Chambers for mass extermination are up for debate....The one at Auschwitz has been exposed as having been principally used as an air-raid shelter, with 5 rooms comprising toilet & bathroom facilities....Only after the war were these demolished & the 4 air-vents installed as a device for claiming it was used as a 'mass-extinction' facility, in order to accommodate the fictional narrative, mostly made up of post War U.S.S.R propaganda, in seeking to paint & demonising the NAZI'S as inhuman monsters....That myth still persists to this day.

That particular facility only has minimal traces of cyanide, wholly inconsistent with any claims to being a mass-extinction gas chambers.

Further....The 2 old wooden houses at Buchenwald - Also claimed to be mass-extermination gas chambers - lack all the necessary requirements to fulfil the criteria of adequately accommodating that narrative.....The doors are wooden & there is no evidence for the hermetic seal & external vents necessary for such an operation to take place.....There would be no safe means or capacity to remove the dead bodies without being overcome & asphyxiated by the cyanide fumes that would still be present.

Facts, Not fancy.....Your ploughing the usual 'Worst Holocaust in human history' hysteria, as a means by which to silence investigation in separating the facts from the fancy by way of evidence & analysis simply will not do here.
Very very well stated.

The reason people scoff is because it's wired/programmed into their brains - various incidents in lore and history. Their world shatters and so they just knee jerk scoff

I see Kidd Vicious missed my first-hand tour of Auschwitz vid, on the part of a Jewish lay person, seeking to discover the truth for themselves then.

Thing is Kidd: Your hasty generalization in claiming that all sources must have a neo-Nazi slanted origin & agenda, is just prefaced upon your own cognitive dissonance & complete ignorance of any & all sources cited.

You even had the temerity to question that guards story without any due heed or reference to the facts of the case....And Why?....Because you have partaken of the entire historical paradigmatic narrative holus-bolus.....In other words....You were outed as full of crap, just as your above post amply demonstrates once again.

Come in here with counter-facts amigo if you want to argue the case for the Historical holacaust narrative.....Not empty rhetorical devices, which you really ought to know by now, I am going to cut through with a scythe.

The reason people scoff is because it's wired/programmed into their brains - various incidents in lore and history. Their world shatters and so they just knee jerk scoff
Oh please. Don't pretend you and P35 are some kind of enlightened beings.

The reason people scoff at this s**t is because you don't have any credible sources, you cannot answer any of the questions put to you, you refuse to acknowledge the evidence contrary to your twisted view and you can't acknowledge when the "facts" you present are unequivocally debunked and proven to be false.

Why is it the comments on all the videos you are posting are full of horrible comments about Jewish people? Why are the majority of sources for your "holohaux" from people who are on the record for making racist and antisemitic comments?

There's white guys who carry torches in Charlotsville side by side with the KKK and they don't think they're racist either.

Come in here with counter-facts
You clearly don't understand what the word fact actually means.

I'll repeat this one more time for those of you who are hard of hearing:

Facts.....Not propaganda, not second-hand hearsay, not popular belief, not propaganda, not rhetorical posturing, not Historical mythology, not emotionally driven cognition, nor any kool-aid drinkers.....Just the hard facts thanks.

If you don't have any.....Including a deep & profound respect for the truth....Then don't come into this thread & waste our time please.

I'll repeat this one more time for those of you who are hard of hearing:

Facts.....Not propaganda, not second-hand hearsay, not popular belief, not propaganda, not rhetorical posturing, not Historical mythology, not emotionally driven cognition, nor any kool-aid drinkers.....Just the hard facts thanks.

If you don't have any.....Including a deep & profound respect for the truth....Then don't come into this thread & waste our time please.
Well that final paragraph should see you exit the thread and never return then.

Who would seriously dispute that I am not an enlightened being? If you pour over %99 of my posts across this site your have to agree I am always astute, legit, honest, very wise, objective, non-discriminatory, and all those good things. There's very little "bad" about me.
Serious question.
Have you ever not believed a conspiracy theory?

Serious question.
I didn't used to believe in 9/11 or a fake moon landing. Actually the moon one I went back and forth on that many times, even very recently, but that leaked video of them creating a distant earth thru the window was the sealer. Since then -- so we're only talking months ago, I've come to embrace flat earth and no ISS etc. So only fairly recently I'm still open to challenging my beliefs.

TL;DR....hell no, I don't trust anything, life is all bullshit, truths by nature are ALWAYS concealed and swept under the rug, history is full of falsified information, people in power are never to be trusted, etc. It's my default stance.

Serious question.
I don't believe in aliens -- either that they visited here, exist here, are probing or harvesting humans, etc; not do I believe any intelligent beings exist outside of earth, that there are species or humanoids populating other worlds.

I don't believe in ghosts and the paranormal, tho I kinda do as well. Like, animals ARE sensing something, something is there, but I don't believe in ghosts either, ones that talk and interact with us....because to me, logically, it's impossible for soemthing to speak if it doesn't have a thorax, tongue, lips etc. If you did you are not a physical body so it's impossible. Maybe if they were beings in some realm that interlaces ours, and animals can just sense them and see them, like ghosting in film terms, where two realities and times are interloping the same space. Plausible. Perhaps.

I don't believe there are lizard people that can camouflage here and are ruling the planet.

I don't believe in all these conspiracies that aliens exist here and are engaging with political leaders, etc.

Ummmmm....if I think of more I'll let you know.

I'll repeat this one more time for those of you who are hard of hearing
It's called "reading".

Procrastinator35 said:
You said propaganda twice.

Out of interest, can you provide any "facts" that don't derive from either a David Icke book or a known antisemite? The Leuchter report was paid for by the author of "The Hitler We Loved and Why". Leuchter didn't even have a degree. It's not evidence, it's total bullshit and only an idiot would reference it.

It's my default stance.
You don't say? So maybe a little confirmation bias?

I've provided heaps of links on the holocaust. Have a read, it's fascinating even if you still feel you can debunk it.

Then get into Lizard People stuff, that's where the real fun is :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that final paragraph should see you exit the thread and never return then.

An interesting way of saying that you disagree with me.....Though given your AV title, I'm not entirely sure how you can be so certain.
The diary of a Auschwitz inmate who was forced to help Nazi murder squads has just been uncovered.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5061012/auschwitz-inmate-brutality-nazi-death-camps-secret-note/

Inb4 the usual suspects laugh at it for being a obvious fake:rolleyes:

"The gas canisters were always delivered in a German Red Cross vehicle with two SS men. They then dropped the gas through openings — and half an hour later our work began," he wrote.

It would appear that someone forgot to tell the decipherer of said 'undecipherable text' that the holes in the roof of said claimed 'Auschwitz gas chambers' weren't there until after the war......Did you even watch my Auschwitz tour video?....It would appear not.

And where a prisoner of war in a supposed 'death-camp' comes upon pen, paper, plastic & a thermos, which guards would clearly notice, is anyone's guess.

An interesting way of saying that you disagree with me.....Though given your AV title, I'm not entirely sure how you can be so certain.

"The gas canisters were always delivered in a German Red Cross vehicle with two SS men. They then dropped the gas through openings — and half an hour later our work began," he wrote.

It would appear that someone forgot to tell the decipherer of said 'undecipherable text' that the holes in the roof of said claimed 'Auschwitz gas chambers' weren't there until after the war......Did you even watch my Auschwitz tour video?....It would appear not.

And where a prisoner of war in a supposed 'death-camp' comes upon pen, paper, plastic & a thermos, which guards would clearly notice, is anyone's guess.

How do you get to such a state? Is your family from Palestine or were they Nazis?

I don't believe in aliens -- either that they visited here, exist here, are probing or harvesting humans, etc; not do I believe any intelligent beings exist outside of earth, that there are species or humanoids populating other worlds.

I don't believe in ghosts and the paranormal, tho I kinda do as well. Like, animals ARE sensing something, something is there, but I don't believe in ghosts either, ones that talk and interact with us....because to me, logically, it's impossible for soemthing to speak if it doesn't have a thorax, tongue, lips etc. If you did you are not a physical body so it's impossible. Maybe if they were beings in some realm that interlaces ours, and animals can just sense them and see them, like ghosting in film terms, where two realities and times are interloping the same space. Plausible. Perhaps.

I don't believe there are lizard people that can camouflage here and are ruling the planet.

I don't believe in all these conspiracies that aliens exist here and are engaging with political leaders, etc.

Ummmmm....if I think of more I'll let you know.

...and yet you accept the concept of a flat earth which is peddled by religious nutters trying to keep their beliefs of a supreme being relevant.
Unfortunately the world is moving to quick for you, so it is easy to retreat to your reset position where everything makes sense.

If the earth is in fact flat, why hide it? What purpose would it serve?

With respect to Aliens, the revelation of their existence will, will change the planet in ways we could never understand or appreciate.
40 years ago the concept of aliens would have terrified people. Nowadays 70% of people would shrug their shoulders, because we have been conditioned by Hollywood and the internet.

Assuming they are a benevolent race, the science and sociological advancements they could teach us would elevate humanity to the next level.
The next 50 years for humanity will be critical, in terms of population growth, technology development and the environment. If we keep sticking our heads in the sand, then you will see mass migration due to environmental reasons in the hundreds of millions. Good luck trying to keep people out who are trying to survive.

...and yet you accept the concept of a flat earth which is peddled by religious nutters trying to keep their beliefs of a supreme being relevant.
Unfortunately the world is moving to quick for you, so it is easy to retreat to your reset position where everything makes sense.

If the earth is in fact flat, why hide it? What purpose would it serve?

With respect to Aliens, the revelation of their existence will, will change the planet in ways we could never understand or appreciate.
40 years ago the concept of aliens would have terrified people. Nowadays 70% of people would shrug their shoulders, because we have been conditioned by Hollywood and the internet.

Assuming they are a benevolent race, the science and sociological advancements they could teach us would elevate humanity to the next level.
The next 50 years for humanity will be critical, in terms of population growth, technology development and the environment. If we keep sticking our heads in the sand, then you will see mass migration due to environmental reasons in the hundreds of millions. Good luck trying to keep people out who are trying to survive.
Just lol. You believe fairytale aliens so easily, of which there is no proof, yet you scoff the belief of a supreme creator, of which there is proof (intelligent Design).

Even from an unbiased standpoint, both aliens and God are fairy tales with scant proof but you're eager to believe one while mocking the belief in the other.

Just lol. You believe fairytale aliens so easily, of which there is no proof, yet you scoff the belief of a supreme creator, of which there is proof (intelligent Design).

Even from an unbiased standpoint, both aliens and God are fairy tales with scant proof but you're eager to believe one while mocking the belief in the other.

Intelligent Design? When religious fanatics and scientists who cannot make up their minds, and can no longer argue that the world was made in 7 days, and all of the other BS in the bible, they invented Intelligent Design. The theories that they ridiculed are being manipulated to suit their own ends.

So which God should I believe in? Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jew, Mormon? If I believe in one faith, I will automatically offend the God of the other faiths. If you are going to tell me that Jew, Muslim and Christian all follow the God of Abraham, then that is plainly not correct, as each faith has significantly veered from the path. The Jews are smug because they believe they are right and everyone else is wrong. The Muslims believe in what they believe, and that non Muslims will burn in hell. Christians believe that Jesus died for our sins and the next he returns he will not be as a lamb but as a lion. Let's hope he starts his review with the atrocities of the Catholic, Anglican Church and other Churches that have systematically covered up child rape.

If you want to listen to a bunch of theologians who are experts because they can recite the Bible or the Koran, knock yourself out and listen to them. It is the safest thing to do, because it is devoid of thought. Just follow and do what you are told. Blow yourself up and you will end up in heaven with virgins.

With respect to Aliens there is more than enough proof, and there has been for over 60 years. You don't believe it, fine. You are entitled to your views. The irony is that even if an alien ship landed in Wetsall, popped the lid and announced that they are here, people like you would still not believe it, because it scares the s*it out of you.

With respect to Aliens there is more than enough proof, and there has been for over 60 years. You don't believe it, fine. You are entitled to your views. The irony is that even if an alien ship landed in Wetsall, popped the lid and announced that they are here, people like you would still not believe it, because it scares the s*it out of you.

60 years vs 2000?

Scared of aliens or of a god sending you to hell.

Aliens vs demons and angels

There is no difference

Devoid of thought can be said about both sides of the argument. It really isn't an argument or an insult I would be using about opinions on this topic.

Last edited:
60 years vs 2000?

Scared of aliens or of a god sending you to hell.

Aliens vs demons and angels

There is no difference

Devoid of thought can be said about both sides of the argument. It really isn't an argument or an insult I would be using about opinions on this topic.
I am sure there is a point to your post. Believe what you want, that is your choice. Sick of religions trying to control people with their propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back