Event The Eternal Pre/Mid/Post Awards Lounge with TheInjuryFactory - All Welcome! #beezbender #All-StatsTeam #TheMobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

hurry-up-get-on-with-it.gif

I keep saying this to Turbo, but TiF, I really think you're overestimating how many people actually engage with SFAEW. It's more of a niche than you'd think.
Whether they engage or not, people should be able to tell that a lot of care and craft has gone into it. 🥂

I don't know bro, think you've got about 40 watchers on the thread and have you seen the 'mainstream' media fluff this season? I back you in BIG TIME

Whether they engage or not, people should be able to tell that a lot of care and craft has gone into it. 🥂

Yep it's been a blast reading along and playing along PhenomenalV1
I'm flattered, but my match thread profile's been a little too low key.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know I've only just worked out your AV is actually Matt Hardy despite all the references in SFAEW because all my wrestling knowledge is pretty close to 20 years out of date

Do you know I've only just worked out your AV is actually Matt Hardy despite all the references in SFAEW because all my wrestling knowledge is pretty close to 20 years out of date

Better than mine, which is

1702645808659.jpeg

"hey, I bet that guy is Mexican!"

I remember my first beez bender. Ended up on a discord talking s**t with Mobbs, @The Jesus, possibly U2tigers (or Rodney Dangerfield even?) and the late TJASTA.

Geez you deserved higher in my book. But then again I haven't bobbed up yet so I reserve my judgement somewhat.

I got 3 boxes of cherry liqueurs today so I’m gonna blend them and suck them up through a straw in honour of Gralin
eka and top 10 in the beez in his first season 👏🏻
Hey! Don't forget about the coveted rate the oppo mvp award!

I got 3 boxes of cherry liqueurs today so I’m gonna blend them and suck them up through a straw in honour of Gralin
eka and top 10 in the beez in his first season 👏🏻
That sounds like a rough Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back