Game Day THE EARL SPALDING CUP: The Filth V Narrm Satan 666 (Ft- Joe Dolce)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine.

Carlton are decent, congrats on getting into the finals and that's all you get. Now leave me to be bitter in peace.

Don't tag me minnow.
Heat Melting GIF by SUPER LTD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touched my arse, that was a goal to Petracca.

Andy Maher on the goal review system.

I honestly wanted to try stay classy and magnanimous after such a win and booking our first finals appearance in 10 years but the bitter sour grapes rantings of a supporter of a meaningless worthless club like St Kilda has made me decide to celebrate it like the Carlton King I am lol

It was a touched ball whats the issue?

Few of you flogs will be singing along to Green Day this year not wanting to be awake when Carlton run rampant in September.

Thrilling finish but that was a goal to Trac.

Congrats Elmer_Judd on Carlton's first win against Goodwin.

You are my fave non Blues poster on this forum Bra, appreciate the gracious (mostly) words

See you in the Granny !!

It was a touched ball whats the issue?

Few of you flogs will be singing along to Green Day this year not wanting to be awake when Carlton run rampant in September.

I hate that song so much lol.

Green day are crap after the 90s.

You are my fave non Blues poster on this forum Bra, appreciate the gracious (mostly) words

See you in the Granny !!

Well, at least you've moved on from angry Elmer to loving Elmer now.

I should lay off the grog in future going to the footy. Wasn't my proudest effort this evening.

Hugging my mates and grog squad comrades after the final quarter was very special.

It's been a mostly miserable 20 plus years supporting this club and I don't even expect us to win the flag this year. Just making the finals on our merits, after our 6 game losing streak earlier this year, now followed by a remarkable 8 in a row, one of the more surreal years I have followed the Baggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back