Conspiracy Theory The Deep State's war on Democracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Haven't seen any threads address this yet & although there's more than enough evidence to post this on the SRP board, I don't want it degenerating into 'Tin Foil hat' kindergarten name-calling....We all know the usual suspects in Chief, he of unmatched wisdom,s defense alliance there.

• Banned
What's your point?

There's nothing even minutely new about any of this.

It's become very apparent under the current U.S admin....But more than that...It's now infected the entire MSM also.

Anyone claiming the C.I.A does not have it's tentacles all over the MSM now is kidding themselves.....It's now a full-court holistic cancer that's become endemic in U.S politics.

But cheers for the contribution amigo....Did you even bother to watch any of the videos at all?....Doesn't sound like it.

But cheers for the contribution amigo....Did you even bother to watch any of the videos at all?....Doesn't sound like it.

Yeah I did, I looked at the first two. They were predictable.

• Banned
Yeah I did, I looked at the first two. They were predictable.

Not a word I'd use....Horrifying would be more appropriate.

Indifference to the decimation of Democracy & the inauguration of a fascist, police state, in a country that holds the power to blow the entire earth to kingdom come, is not a particularly attractive trait.

Your blaise dismissal & treatment of this subject does you no service.

Not a word I'd use....Horrifying would be more appropriate.

Indifference to the decimation of Democracy & the inauguration of a fascist, police state, in a country that holds the power to blow the entire earth to kingdom come, is not a particularly attractive trait.

Your blaise dismissal & treatment of this subject does you no service.

I'm certainly not indifferent about this stuff. Better educated I would guess.

There is nothing unique in your links, nor do they reveal anything new about human nature, and those who band together to control society for their own ends.

BTW, you completely overrate democracy aka "the tyranny of the ballot box".

50.00000000001% of the population dictating how the rest should live is actually just a watered down example of what you are complaining about in your links.

I'm certainly not indifferent about this stuff. Better educated I would guess.

There is nothing unique in your links, nor do they reveal anything new about human nature, and those who band together to control society for their own ends.

BTW, you completely overrate democracy aka "the tyranny of the ballot box".

50.00000000001% of the population dictating how the rest should live is actually just a watered down example of what you are complaining about in your links.

Elect to reject has run its course in many Western democracies anyway.

I think it'd be better not to post made-up nonsense from a bible-basher.

He's a bible-basher to be sure, though there's plenty of other sources & news reports on this incident....Best to check your facts before casting dispersion's methinks amigo.

He's a bible-basher to be sure, though there's plenty of other sources & news reports on this incident....Best to check your facts before casting dispersion's methinks amigo.
What other news sources?

Would you consider usapoliticstoday a legit news source? Something like this would be reported everywhere, it'd be a huge story and hard to cover up.

Who were the investigators? Were there even investigators sent there in the first place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What other news sources?

Would you consider usapoliticstoday a legit news source? Something like this would be reported everywhere, it'd be a huge story and hard to cover up.

Who were the investigators? Were there even investigators sent there in the first place?

HMMM....I've done some more digging & it seems you are right on this one.....Pure Shennanigans.

My apologies m8.

I learned so much about the Deep State's War on Democracy by reading this thread.
It's absolutely worth you're time.
The last few posts missed the mark, but there are some good online resources if you know where to look

I learned so much about the Deep State's War on Democracy by reading this thread.
It's absolutely worth you're time.

Pretty clear then that you missed the opening three vids....Such a sweet declaration of ignorance.

Seth rich

Another Clinton body count?

Got the info out in time though & that's what counts, before he naively went to the F.B.I with it....And we all know where that gets you: In a body bag.

The sackings of both Flynn - as head of the C.I.A; & now Comey - as head of the F.B.I, is yet more proof of what is going on behind the scenes.

There is no longer a place in high govt positions for good men who can't be bought off & corrupted.

Got the info out in time though & that's what counts, before he naively went to the F.B.I with it....And we all know where that gets you: In a body bag.

The sackings of both Flynn - as head of the C.I.A; & now Comey - as head of the F.B.I, is yet more proof of what is going on behind the scenes.

There is no longer a place in high govt positions for good men who can't be bought off & corrupted.
Agree with your premise 100% disagree with Comey being a good man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back