Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

"He'll be thinking to himself ...... Libba ...... Have I walked under a black cat ?"

TGO makes so much sense sometimes. So clear and pure - like water.

Caleb Daniel has more chance of walking under a black cat than Libba but who am I to doubt the wisdom of TGO.

At 6:30pm AEST, 360 began. At that moment, TGO said "good morning" to the Nerdling. TGO has decreed that evening is the new morning.
If you have just woken up a couple of hours ago it probably would feel like morning

If this man does not get a statue out the front of the MCG when he is long retired the industry has not done itself justice. Pearls of wisdom time and time again
Shouldn't need to wait until retirement to enjoy the fruits of his labour

I say we reach out to various multinationals to gather funding for erection of this statue. The statue will be the first of it's kind to have authentic smells of winnie blues and VB

Shouldn't need to wait until retirement to enjoy the fruits of his labour

I say we reach out to various multinationals to gather funding for erection of this statue. The statue will be the first of it's kind to have authentic smells of winnie blues and VB
I love your thinking and plonk him right next to another hero of the masses the great SK Warne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"When things go against ya, you can galvanize and find a spirit, or find a, not a new meaning, but you can find a greater meaning to PERFORM. And it's not called motivation, it's called SOMETHING. And if everyone knew what something was, we'd all have it."

Praise :praying:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back