The Common Denominator

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we are clearly on track to fail to win a game this year. The last team to fail to win a game in a season was Fitzroy in 1964.

Hence the title of this thread. Say no more.

Please feel free anyone and everyone, to nominate a team for me to switch my allegiances to. Maybe I can stitch them up. Maybe that will solve the problem if I look elsewhere.

But I will never ever stop following the North Melbourne Football Club until of course the grim reaper comes calling.

Okay, we are clearly on track to fail to win a game this year. The last team to fail to win a game in a season was Fitzroy in 1964.

Please feel free anyone and everyone, to nominate a team for me to switch my allegiances to. Maybe I can stitch them up. Maybe that will solve the problem if I look elsewhere.

But I will never ever stop following the North Melbourne Football Club until of course the grim reaper comes calling.

* ,go hard mate and we will miss you and say hi to General B Scott for me.

Has to be Essendon. Bury those campaigners into the ground.

Geelong. There's teams I hate more, but enoughs enough.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back