Podcast The C*nt Test (Round 11, 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never has there been a time of such betrayal and back stabbing since Jesus and his plight with the jews. The end result being Jesus crucified and I'm no different by participating in this podcast.

Pontius Pilate, Friend(maybe), Judas and myself discuss the following...

- An odd one out
- Dick kicks
- Broken legs
- Tree targets
- Soul searching
- Best friends
- Crashing the Ferrari
- Setting the chair low
- Diplomatic immunity
- 1300-numbers
- A dwarf in the ocean
- Cheat jokes
- and having the last word

AUDIO

Length - 1:27:24

Reviews - 15:35
Talking points - 1:04:52
This week on the Bay - 1:15:36
Previews - 1:20:15

You can also keep up with the Flogcast through various platforms:
Subscribe in iTunes
YouTube
SoundCloud
and by following The Flogcast on Twitter

The tree has cultural significance - Adrian McAdam kicked a goal from there once. Not sure if the Channel Seven commentators mentioned it.

Appreciate the Melbourne goo first up. We'll find out who is the Premier ruckman in 2 weeks.
But I did enjoy our Facebook debate. :)

Dan, Kent's County Cricket ground occurred to me post-recording, and God-forbid I do another obvious sneak edit, so...

floodlit-lime-tree-essex-t20-2011_10-820x522.jpg

...speaking of sneak edits, I did slip a single one in there. Happy hunting. :thumbsu:

That's worse!

Wait for you idiots to claim 'that's awesome'.

It'd be pretty cool to come in and bowl a lime at the batsman. Tell me you never did that with a lemon tree in the backyard when you were younger.

If we break the consecutive quarters won record, it will be the most exciting thing to happen to us since Jack Watts leading the AFL for intercept marks from Rounds 7 to 11

Starburns has dilemma later this year. Richmond has a home game at Etihad against Sydney.

Didn't that get discussed? I left so much Dan s**t on the cutting room floor this week it's hard to tell. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having analysed the sound during Dans story. There was no laughter. Sounds like someone sucking air through thier teeth.

Sent using carrier pigion
Glenn Jackovich was on this weeks podcast?

Poor Dan
tenor.gif

He was hearing things that didn’t actually happen, so add schizophrenia to the list.

Seriously?

I thought at the time he was full of s**t, but during the edit it was clearly apparent that Cooksen laughed.

I love Dan’s work on the podcast, being the stooge is an underrated job.

Also he’s about the only person who manages to get Starburns riled up. SB gets genuinely annoyed when Dan starts shitting on Richmond. :)

It's not a strictly Richmond thing though (see "average or s**t" from last year) , it's how he presents arguments that have no evidence to back them up (or even fly in the face of available evidence). Nonsensical arguments are like my autism trigger, they break my brain. :$

It'd be pretty cool to come in and bowl a lime at the batsman. Tell me you never did that with a lemon tree in the backyard when you were younger.
The smash a lemon or lime makes when it makes contact with willow is quite satisfying.

The smash a lemon or lime makes when it makes contact with willow is quite satisfying.

Hard to top the pure amusement that is derived from a well disguised (and executed) lemon delivery. Either you smash it and get doused, or you leave it and get bowled.

Question: Is there any possibility that the GIANTS 2018 season could be the equivalent of Geelongs 2006 season, a crap season before several premierships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back