The Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's one of the worst comments I have ever heard from you Mt Wellington.

Laycock - $40,000 gaurenteed

Lee - $15,000 Transfer fee plus $500 per game match payments

McKenna - $15,000 transfer fee plus $350 per game match payments

The budget would be spent just over those players!!! Didnt exactly help the Dockers i wouldn't have thought!!!!! :D

we have a great group of sponsors that help the club out and the board work really hard to provide the club with functions that help raise money so the best can be rewarded we have supporters lining up to get to our functions laycock won our b&f yesterday and will only be better next year lee and mckenna are on no where near that type of $$$

we have a great group of sponsors that help the club out and the board work really hard to provide the club with functions that help raise money so the best can be rewarded we have supporters lining up to get to our functions laycock won our b&f yesterday and will only be better next year lee and mckenna are on no where near that type of $$$

It just proves that you cant buy PREMIERSHIPS!!!!!!!

So how did "The Love Story" James Plant go yesterday finish top 5 did he??????

Well that's one of the worst comments I have ever heard from you Mt Wellington.

Laycock - $40,000 gaurenteed

Lee - $15,000 Transfer fee plus $500 per game match payments

McKenna - $15,000 transfer fee plus $350 per game match payments

The budget would be spent just over those players!!! Didnt exactly help the Dockers i wouldn't have thought!!!!! :D

we came close to 40k under the money we spent in 09 and got the same result training starts in 6 weeks and we are going to b very hard to beat players want to come and play 4 us which is just great :)

we came close to 40k under the money we spent in 09 and got the same result training starts in 6 weeks and we are going to b very hard to beat players want to come and play 4 us which is just great :)

Not interested in your clubs budget Mt Wellington because all clubs LIE about what they spend don't they now!!! He he he he.....

Well what about James Plant then???? Also what about Andy Lee, the bloke who absolutly dominated the GF how he fair yesterday?????

Not interested in your clubs budget Mt Wellington because all clubs LIE about what they spend don't they now!!! He he he he.....

Well what about James Plant then???? Also what about Andy Lee, the bloke who absolutly dominated the GF how he fair yesterday?????

i am having a spell now cricket season is on and i am not going to engage in silly comments will be back early feb fit as 2 marathon runners :D

LOL I hope this is sarcasm:D

What are you talking about Dennis? Planty is a an absolute jet and he will take the club to heights never seen before. His 1960's style of coaching was a real winner this year and the players really adapted to it well. Who knows he may even bring the 1970's style in 2012!!!!!

What are you talking about Dennis? Planty is a an absolute jet and he will take the club to heights never seen before. His 1960's style of coaching was a real winner this year and the players really adapted to it well. Who knows he may even bring the 1970's style in 2012!!!!!
He must be doing something right to get reappointed and the fact they did make the final with some excellent wins in Hobart when everyone said they had a "soft" draw,go Dockers !

pre season starts tonight for the ocker boys and word on the street is that they cannot wait to see the face of new recruit Tyler Tyrell bursting out of the goal square 70 goal a season player

Get it right boys,Lee was a grand a game,maybe this is where the 91 payments went

rubbish andy lee was on no where near that we are all playing for far less than market value mccrossen will be a good pick up and there is talk that ponsonby and knott are also signing up looking good early

Mihocek

Just wondering if anyone had heard any local chatter about the standing of Mihocek in the coming draft. Some of the stuff coming out regarding his draft testing does not seem all that positive.

Would be a shame if after U/18 AA selection he did not get drafted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any truth to the story doing the streets in Launceston at the moment that The Shack is not playing at Burnie and will play at NTFA div 1 club Bracknell?? The reports are that Shack has moved for work.
Bracknell have had a long association with Burnie players....so could be on the money I think.

Any truth to the story doing the streets in Launceston at the moment that The Shack is not playing at Burnie and will play at NTFA div 1 club Bracknell?? The reports are that Shack has moved for work.
Bracknell have had a long association with Burnie players....so could be on the money I think.
Shack at Burnie 100%

More than 100 per cent brother,yes the recruits or somewhere part thereof in Saturdays paper,looking good but still only early and not much up here in regards to player movements down South and up North as yet.

great result for the dockers everyone wants to come and play with us so it says a lot for what we have in place dazza was good enough to put them up over the weekend no doubt we will finish top 2 but am a bit worried about being in the toughest conference south launy devonport and the bombers all will be up and about :rolleyes:

Can some one please confirm or deny the rumours i have heard about Burnie.

1. Baldock is going to play at Rosebery-Toorak on $100 bucks a goal.
2. Bryden Hayes having a year off to concentrate on his bookmaking
3. Templeton and Walters have both bulked up in the off season

Can some one please confirm or deny the rumours i have heard about Burnie.

1. Baldock is going to play at Rosebery-Toorak on $100 bucks a goal.
2. Bryden Hayes having a year off to concentrate on his bookmaking
3. Templeton and Walters have both bulked up in the off season

1. Baldock considering Roseberry but it would have to re locate the MRS dunno how she would handle the west coast ;)

2. Hayes is going to continue with burnie but taking a step back may play colts and lay bets on the Seniors

3. Templeton has bigger pipes than Andy Lee at the moment and Harry fit as a fiddle but yet to show up to training

in other News tyler Tyrell has stipped 9 kilos as well as laycock they both could be the next Buddy Franklin and Roughead, Kade red rocket Brakey makes a return from WA to boster the midfield

the king in rosebury are you kiddin would hav to be a grand a goal for that too happen. hazey the bookie not giving up footy he gets too much inside information for his book to give that up wonder what odds hes givin for the dockers next year. will jake brakey make seniors next year?

the king in rosebury are you kiddin would hav to be a grand a goal for that too happen. hazey the bookie not giving up footy he gets too much inside information for his book to give that up wonder what odds hes givin for the dockers next year. will jake brakey make seniors next year?
Brakey a shoe in to play ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back