The Bronny James debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Has nominated for the NBA Draft but also in the transfer portal. Wasn't actually sure a player could do this but I like it. Alot of hate due to being the son of. Hard to know where he sits with so many bias views on either side. Was always going to get drafted if he got through his 1st year of college. Unfortunately the health issues have set him back and has had a below average 1st year?
I think a team should take him. Particularly a struggling market and team. You get LJ for 1 year atleast maybe more. And if they draft Bronny at a reasonable pick you aren't really wasting it. Most players don't work out as the draft deepens. He may take time but he'll be a serviceable player imo. Probably should enter the portal and go to a college team that he will be a leader at to guarantee a draft spot but LJ can't hold on too much longer. Even though he is performing incredibly for someone who is 39?
Still think Bronny should have played in NBL for 1 season

Has nominated for the NBA Draft but also in the transfer portal. Wasn't actually sure a player could do this but I like it. Alot of hate due to being the son of. Hard to know where he sits with so many bias views on either side. Was always going to get drafted if he got through his 1st year of college. Unfortunately the health issues have set him back and has had a below average 1st year?
I think a team should take him. Particularly a struggling market and team. You get LJ for 1 year atleast maybe more. And if they draft Bronny at a reasonable pick you aren't really wasting it. Most players don't work out as the draft deepens. He may take time but he'll be a serviceable player imo. Probably should enter the portal and go to a college team that he will be a leader at to guarantee a draft spot but LJ can't hold on too much longer. Even though he is performing incredibly for someone who is 39?
Still think Bronny should have played in NBL for 1 season

I am 100% in support of NCAA players getting their NIL deals and freedom in shopping schools or pro gigs, but as a long term fan of Tobacco Road basketball I still think college hoops were far more entertaining when you had teams that tried to play together to graduation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back