The Birthday Thread 🎂 🎈🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy birthday to an all time great of the Carlton Footy Club

images

Also Its ahem, quiet ol me's birthday as well, but how I can compete with a triple premiership and two time flag winning captain of our great club.

Such a shame I was only in nappies when Fitz was part of probably our greatest ever premiership team era (from what I have read)

Also to my dismay, I have just turned 40, which is a lot scarier milestone to turn than 20 or 30 (for example)

giphy.gif

Happy birthday to an all time great of the Carlton Footy Club

images

Also Its ahem, quiet ol me's birthday as well, but how I can compete with a triple premiership and two time flag winning captain of our great club.

Such a shame I was only in nappies when Fitz was part of probably our greatest ever premiership team era (from what I have read)

Also to my dismay, I have just turned 40, which is a lot scarier milestone to turn than 20 or 30 (for example)

giphy.gif
happy birthday EJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

happy birthday, fuddy........enjoying your heart-on-sleeve approach here lately..........concerned about 40 you say? oh man...........

Thanks Champ. Your kind words means a lot. Anyhow age is only a number really, but as I get older, having lost significant family members and personal friends (many tragically young/far too soon), I have started to take on a greater apprecnation of life and taking every day as it comes, despite some mental health issues.

Carlton's last premiership feels like a lifetime ago, but I also firmly believe no 17 is a lot closer than many of us and expert think. Sometimes, when I am down in the dumps (which I think happens to all of us), I can imagine Crippa and Docherty/Teague holding up that Premiership Cup with Navy Blue Ribbons :)

“Normally Japanese in Essendon North. Tonight it was fish and chips from Evans St, Sunbury.”

Direct quote from Mrs R.
Happy birthday mrs robbo. you did an IOU for japanese robbo?

Happy birthday mrs robbo. you did an IOU for japanese robbo?
We’ll have at least 4 birthdays to celebrate when this is over (my daughter’s birthday is in November so I’m not counting her yet). It will cost me an arm and a leg! Just as well I’m saving on my discretionary spending at the moment.

We’ll have at least 4 birthdays to celebrate when this is over (my daughter’s birthday is in November so I’m not counting her yet). It will cost me an arm and a leg! Just as well I’m saving on my discretionary spending at the moment.
Sushi arm and leg?

I'm still celebrating mine from a few weeks ago. :p

I'm still celebrating mine from a few weeks ago. :p
I was lucky. My birthday is 6 March. We were able to get out and celebrate it not knowing what was to come. We were joking about the crazy people hoarding goods and amazed that people would act in this way. Less than 8 weeks later there’s little to laugh about.

Hope you made the best of your birthday despite the circumstances.

I was lucky. My birthday is 6 March. We were able to get out and celebrate it not knowing what was to come. We were joking about the crazy people hoarding goods and amazed that people would act in this way. Less than 8 weeks later there’s little to laugh about.

Hope you made the best of your birthday despite the circumstances.

As best as I could Robbo.

Will be making up for it next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back