Game Day The Bing AI Pre-match: Round 14 - Freo vs Giants @ Giants Stadium. Saturday 17/06/2023 @1435 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, folks! I am thinking of going to the game despite being on call. Can you guys advise what part of the ground I should buy a ticket? Also is there a different seat allocation for members and if so, is anyone kind enough to give me a code? Alternatively i Mai just sign up for the interstate membership.

Right behind the goals scoreboard end GB. That’s the away block

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So anything around 240?

Right behind the goals scoreboard end GB. That’s the away block

242 I think. But just get GA ticket down that end and there is always plenty of seats in the away bays

I’m the entire stadium actually haha

And no one checks any tickets. But looking at a map I think the actual block is 242.

On my way! Hopefully I don’t get any calls!

It’s actually GA on Ticketmaster anyway. I just looked. Will be all good.

Plenty of Freo fans at the locker room at Olympic park wetting the palette
afa4975469da7e66045b5766b4117291.jpg

What's the weather like atm

Any chance of rain 😬 Sydney isn't like melb is it..four seasons in one day

Freddy is a late out with an ankle injury. He was clearly cooked last week so I hope they didn't flipping make him play while injured. In the wet nevertheless.

Last edited:
Freddy is a late out with a calf injury. He was clearly cooked last week so I hope they didn't *ing make him play while injured. In the wet nevertheless.
Ankle the article said.

Man that notification gave me a heart attack, saw a picture of Serong as it was loading and thought he was the late out for a second.

Take your opportunity Sturty.

Jesse Hogan late out for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Ras & Sturt getting more opportunities.
I suspect we’re a touch too young & inexperienced without Darcy & Aish so expecting to get done but hopefully we show signs of continuing improvement especially with ball movement & going inside 50.

Would’ve liked a third tall with Frederick out. However he played poorly last week, so not too annoyed.

Hogan out is big. Expecting Himmelberg to be the main target. Defence have to be all over their talls, Hogan has been a large part of their scoring this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back