Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a cover-up perpetrated at the highest level...

Mulligan Report suppressed for 80 years; Barry Heaven's report discarded even though he got close enough to be warned to back off; only BSVE in prison for the Family Murders; deliberately fabricated 'witnesses' long after-the-fact and their bogus statements; media never allowed to talk to the Beaumont parents; original law enforcement paperwork from the investigation ruined or screwed up after being digitized; waiting so long that nobody cares or remembers or is deceased; web-based 'sleuths' who do no investigations other than looking at info online...

And on it goes...

It was a circle of people of supposed 'high distinction' in society and the real truth may never be revealed... more details coming ASAP.

Unfortunately it'll never be solved as we're closing in on 6 decades.
The reality is, the 'who' is either dead, incarcerated or so old locking them up wouldnt really achieve much, it certainly wont give Jim and Nancy any closure now.
So I ask all you sleuths this, would you forgo the 'who' to know the whereabouts of their remains so that they could be given the proper burial they deserve?

Mulligan Report suppressed for 80 years; Barry Heaven's report discarded even though he got close enough to be warned to back off; only BSVE in prison for the Family Murders; deliberately fabricated 'witnesses' long after-the-fact and their bogus statements; media never allowed to talk to the Beaumont parents; original law enforcement paperwork from the investigation ruined or screwed up after being digitized; waiting so long that nobody cares or remembers or is deceased; web-based 'sleuths' who do no investigations other than looking at info online...

And on it goes...

It was a circle of people of supposed 'high distinction' in society and the real truth may never be revealed... more details coming ASAP.
The Mulligan Report is suppressed for 80 years? What were the four reports that were released between 2005 and 2008?

2005 Interim Report

2008 Final Report

You shouldn't need to apologize for mentioning AM name. That didn't cause anything just as my referring to a reporter didnt.. This is a thread about a crime and it's destined to discuss those linked as perps and should. That's why it exists.

Sometimes we lose sight that the thread simply mirrors all that happens in the real world especially because it's opinion based. There will be some arrogant in their choice of words (sorry I admit fault in that). Some simply can't accept others opinions. Some are rude obnoxious and focus solely on trolling because that's the only thing important to them. Some sadly are deranged with mental health issues and it triggers them. Some who have worked it out and are closed down because they don't want their theory challenged and feel threatened when they do

All these things are ok if we adhere to a modicum of respect in how we deal with others. It's called manners. Sometimes it's a bridge too far

Both parents are now dead. Do I think knowing where the bones lay is more important than knowing who? No....not now parents are dead. Id say yes before but not now..TRUTH is always important. Knowing who uncovers that truth even if they cant be held accountable. A perpetrator will always have their legacy tarnished that they did this to these innocent children. That's remains important that truth be revealed if it can be.

I seem to engender angry opposition without even trying. I have contributed quite a bit to the thread. I've done so with only one aim to help solve this crime. Nothing more. How that attracts any opposition at all is beyond me. I'll have a rest from the thread.

Last edited:

And on it goes...

I'm of the opinion that it was only von Einem involved in the murder and disposal of Richard Kelvin, if others may have been in company the day he was abducted.

There's a thread in here for The Family Murders.

The Mullighan suppression orders are not specifically to cover offenders from potentially false accusations or allegations that could never be prosecuted due to issues of evidence but to protect the victims.

I have my own guidelines when researching the case.

Only use original Sapol media releases. There is not much content or clues available. I do dismiss the Wenzels sighting as a false sighting.

Search for the offender in places where he may have been in contact with the BC. So far, I've focused on the school, but may progress to the sideshows etc.

Respecting Victims coming forward and offering up their attacker. As a potential POI for the case

Disregarding those POI offered up by people with an axe to grind. or seeking to profit from the situation.

Any POI I find, must look like the Police sketch.

Acknowledging the AO and BC offenders are different people. mainly due to their height and description.

I suspect, that Sapol may have a suspect and don't have enough to convict.

Final note: I'd like authorities to keep pressure on Munroe. to uncover more of his crimes against young Males.

Last edited:
I agree. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that HP showed a liking to young girls. He may have dressed up in satin, but that doesn't make him a pedofile. It certainly doesn't make sense, that he would molest only one child. You may be able to give us an answer on that one.
Back in the day, HP was a high profile businessman. You would expect that a lot of locals would recognise him. There is the geographical profiling, but he was certainly too close to home and probability of being caught.

Virtually all evidence regarding this case is known. The key then in solving it and narrow perps is to profile the case if you can.

• Being a 60s case and recidivism at 70% the perps crimes should be known since
  • Pedophiles who are also child killers usually have higher incidence of sociopathy and psychopathy per study
  • Police at the time believed a connection between BC and AO perps. I suspect that was because both involved multiple children abduction. Rare.
  • The lack of concern at being identified in what must have amounted to weeks of grooming suggests sociopathy. Suggests offending history unknown at that time. So too public snatch at AO
  • 90% of perps are known to victim.
  • the fact there was no resistance by victims suggests that voluntary acceptance of lift by car was involved.
  • I agree with the sentiment that perhaps the large food order was linked to taking the kids home and feeding the entire family as ruse but is a theory only
  • I've long held view that a possible extra link exists in the the two cases with Ray Gunner Kellys guy with the 'crazy walk' BC case and the assistant curator observation of man with a stoop (AO case)
  • 90% are known to victims. How ? Carnival ride employee? Teacher? Associates of victims family? Perps who abduct multiple victims. Older relatives of school friends.

The AO case involved a snatch lacking grooming but the BC case involved a snatch after lots if grooming. Therefore though both may be linked (multiple victims, crazy walk) the BC case grooming and 90% rule suggests a pathway to location the perp is with the pool known to the BC children and now having known crimes

My thoughts
Is it true with sociopaths/psychopath s
Facts:

* There was grooming over many meets. Had to be to allow identakit man to be so trusted as to dress them

* That in turn means they either communicated when they'd next be there (unlikely due to being kids) OR that both knew they'd be there always. Ie Employee like carnival ride contractor. Likely.

* The fact identakit man may be employed there and regular visitor to Wenzels would be strong motivation not to be seen in the shop. Matches behaviour

Identakit man may have been older compatible with age description. 30 ish. A student teacher may fit the "boyfriend" reference being younger to attract a crush by Jane. Possible.

Im guessing that you'd need access to Dept Ed records to know where student teachers worked. 3 brothers? Wouldn't be Radan brothers would it?
Agree with everything you have said.
You can probably answer these questions
Is it true, that psychopaths, or sociopaths, may display more risky behaviour with each crime? Eg. Grooming of BC, and just grabbing the AO
girls, a much more risky crime.
Also, with the AO case, what is the likelihood that something happened to anger, upset him; turning his anger, or tip him over the edge, to abduct the girls?
I have been thinking about events that have occured, to link my POI.
Thanks

I agree. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that HP showed a liking to young girls. He may have dressed up in satin, but that doesn't make him a pedofile. It certainly doesn't make sense, that he would molest only one child. You may be able to give us an answer on that one.
Back in the day, HP was a high profile businessman. You would expect that a lot of locals would recognise him. There is the geographical profiling, but he was certainly too close to home and probability of being caught.
Harry Phipps has been investigated many times, with still no proof or evidence against him. He may have had a fetish or two (dressing in women's satin garments, for example) but that doesn't make him a child abductor or kid killer.

I have always said that Phipp's high-profile status in the Adelaide area would make any brazen behaviour in public on his part far too risky. He was too recognizable.

(Maybe not everyone is a crowded place would recognize him, but a few probably would.)

If Phipps was involved in any way in the abduction or death of the Beaumont kids, it was as part of a wider circle, not as a 'lone wolf' perpetrator.

A number of people who were 'insinuated' to be a part of this crime were accused by people with a personal grudge against them. It says more about the person making the allegations than it does about the person being targeted as a victim of the allegations. This muddies the water and makes an almost impossible case even more difficult to resolve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Driving past the Castalloy factory the other day. All but bulldozed. End of a chapter for the Harry Phipps believers.
If we use Deiter Pfennigs MO as a guide. On each kidnapping he had his family leave the Primary Crime scene.

Its ridiculous to assume, Harry Phipps planed an abduction when he had Family home. When he had multiple witnesses present, his two sons!. Its a crazy and poorly thought-out scenario that Hayden came up with. MC detectives would agree with me.

Driving past the Castalloy factory the other day. All but bulldozed. End of a chapter for the Harry Phipps believers.
Phipps got investigated a million times over the Beaumont case and nothing was ever revealed or proven about him. He had a fetish or two for sure, but that doesn't make him a child abductor or killer or even a pedo.

If he involved in any way, I'd say it was as part of a gang.

Mardi Gras is on in Sydney this weekend and there would be tons of people running around who are more fetish-istic than Phippsy. He wasn't even an exhibitionist, unlike all the posers at Mardi Gras with their antics portrayed as colourful innocent fun.

If we use Deiter Pfennigs MO as a guide. On each kidnapping he had his family leave the Primary Crime scene.

Its ridiculous to assume, Harry Phipps planed an abduction when he had Family home. When he had multiple witnesses present, his two sons!. Its a crazy and poorly thought-out scenario that Hayden came up with. MC detectives would agree with me.
It's beyond me how anyone can look at Phipp's photo and then the POI's photofit and think they look the same, they're chalk and cheese!!

You shouldn't need to apologize for mentioning AM name. That didn't cause anything just as my referring to a reporter didnt.. This is a thread about a crime and it's destined to discuss those linked as perps and should. That's why it exists.

Sometimes we lose sight that the thread simply mirrors all that happens in the real world especially because it's opinion based. There will be some arrogant in their choice of words (sorry I admit fault in that). Some simply can't accept others opinions. Some are rude obnoxious and focus solely on trolling because that's the only thing important to them. Some sadly are deranged with mental health issues and it triggers them. Some who have worked it out and are closed down because they don't want their theory challenged and feel threatened when they do

All these things are ok if we adhere to a modicum of respect in how we deal with others. It's called manners. Sometimes it's a bridge too far

Both parents are now dead. Do I think knowing where the bones lay is more important than knowing who? No....not now parents are dead. Id say yes before but not now..TRUTH is always important. Knowing who uncovers that truth even if they cant be held accountable. A perpetrator will always have their legacy tarnished that they did this to these innocent children. That's remains important that truth be revealed if it can be.

I seem to engender angry opposition without even trying. I have contributed quite a bit to the thread. I've done so with only one aim to help solve this crime. Nothing more. How that attracts any opposition at all is beyond me. I'll have a rest from the thread.
Well I for one, like your input. Your background helps put my ideas/theory about my own POI into perspective. Don't have a break, or I will be sending private messages.

Thank you both of you.

I will respond to your question lyn. Just want to give some thought to it before I do
Glad you are still here.
I have another question, as I have discovered more information on my POI.
I think I may have asked previously. It may come out weird.
If a sociopath/psychopath, believes they have lost their control over something, could that put them in a state/frustration, anger. They need to regain control, and redirect his control, and the target is the BC?
Does that make sense?

Glad you are still here.
I have another question, as I have discovered more information on my POI.
I think I may have asked previously. It may come out weird.
If a sociopath/psychopath, believes they have lost their control over something, could that put them in a state/frustration, anger. They need to regain control, and redirect his control, and the target is the BC?
Does that make sense?
Ummm what you are describing is more like narcissism not psychopathy.

Psychopaths do not experience emotions, they do fake emotions in order to manipulate though. It is all an act in order to fool society seen as they see all others as inferior anyway. They don't feel any need to rationalize their actions, they just do it, without remorse.

A sociopath is more inclined to experience emotions but not in a strong way, their emotional responses are often very weak. They rationalize their behavior and it is when confronted about their actions/behavior that they may lose the plot so to speak.

So in answer to your question
A psychopath? NO
A sociopath? MAYBE
A Narcissist? YES

I have done numerous searches for info on your POI, and with the exception of that one newspaper article, I simply can't find any. Was he diagnosed as a psychopath or a sociopath? or are they terms you have chosen to use?

It's beyond me how anyone can look at Phipp's photo and then the POI's photofit and think they look the same, they're chalk and cheese!!
That point seems to be ignored by SW and BH. They keep going on about the Geographic profile. Surely they should go out and look for someone that lived close and is a match to the sketch, but they haven't. MC have dropped the Phipps line of enquiry for good reason. Phipps doesn't fit the Profile.

Ummm what you are describing is more like narcissism not psychopathy.

Psychopaths do not experience emotions, they do fake emotions in order to manipulate though. It is all an act in order to fool society seen as they see all others as inferior anyway. They don't feel any need to rationalize their actions, they just do it, without remorse.

A sociopath is more inclined to experience emotions but not in a strong way, their emotional responses are often very weak. They rationalize their behavior and it is when confronted about their actions/behavior that they may lose the plot so to speak.

So in answer to your question
A psychopath? NO
A sociopath? MAYBE
A Narcissist? YES

I have done numerous searches for info on your POI, and with the exception of that one newspaper article, I simply can't find any. Was he diagnosed as a psychopath or a sociopath? or are they terms you have chosen to use?
You don't get diagnosed as a psychopath, it's not really got any real meaning in psychiatry, it's general use is to describe people with severe antisocial tendencies or less commonly someone who has a psychosis. It's used interchangeably with the phrase sociopaths, which in psychiatric terms means someone with an antisocial personality (ASD) and related disorders. Again it's not really a kosher psychiatric diagnosis but it does match up to ASD. There are a number of closely related personality disorders whose features crossover (borderline PD, Narcissistic PD), the psyches used to lump these together as 'Cluster B', but this may have changed in recent years. Often they are a mix of features.

Personality disorders are long standing and largely unchanging aspects of a someone's personality as opposed to episodic mental illness like having a depressive illness, a psychotic episode or a panic attack. People with ASD will often have other psychiatric comorbidities such as substance abuse, anxiety & depression, conduct disorders. There are really no effective treatments for APD, much of it ends up being done in the context of the criminal justice system. Other than jails, board rooms are the other place you find a higher than normal number of sociopaths, these are the high functioning ones. There has been a lot of work in recent years looking a the neurobiology of the condition and it may be in the future effective treatments arrive.

Psychosis is when someone has lost all touch with reality, typically suffering from hallucinations and delusions. They are classified as either organic (eg drugs, medical illness) or non organic (eg psychotic episode in someone with schizophrenia). These are generally episodic and have much better response to treatment.

You don't get diagnosed as a psychopath, it's not really got any real meaning in psychiatry, it's general use is to describe people with severe antisocial tendencies or less commonly someone who has a psychosis. It's used interchangeably with the phrase sociopaths, which in psychiatric terms means someone with an antisocial personality (ASD) and related disorders. Again it's not really a kosher psychiatric diagnosis but it does match up to ASD. There are a number of closely related personality disorders whose features crossover (borderline PD, Narcissistic PD), the psyches used to lump these together as 'Cluster B', but this may have changed in recent years. Often they are a mix of features.

Personality disorders are long standing and largely unchanging aspects of a someone's personality as opposed to episodic mental illness like having a depressive illness, a psychotic episode or a panic attack. People with ASD will often have other psychiatric comorbidities such as substance abuse, anxiety & depression, conduct disorders. There are really no effective treatments for APD, much of it ends up being done in the context of the criminal justice system. Other than jails, board rooms are the other place you find a higher than normal number of sociopaths, these are the high functioning ones. There has been a lot of work in recent years looking a the neurobiology of the condition and it may be in the future effective treatments arrive.

Psychosis is when someone has lost all touch with reality, typically suffering from hallucinations and delusions. They are classified as either organic (eg drugs, medical illness) or non organic (eg psychotic episode in someone with schizophrenia). These are generally episodic and have much better response to treatment.
So what does a Psychologist used a Hare Psychopathy Checklist for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back