The Ashes

Remove this Banner Ad

This popped up in an email from a mate today:

Warner getting a hundred is like your mum raising funds by doing a naked calendar - good for the cause, but you're not happy about it.
Watson scoring a century is being in the same situation but with your grandmother.

It's good to come on here and see not one bad word about Trott and his departure. Fair Dinkum way too many people having a crack at him, and just highlighting the real problem we face as a society. What pisses me off most is half these people are strutting round with Mo's 'raising awareness for Mental health' Pleeeeease.

David Warner taking mental disintegration to a new level. One of the finest minds of our time.

Generally despise cricketers but realised this summer that I really enjoy the game. There's something so soothing about coming home from work and watching a few overs. Shame that most of the commentators are donks (I can stand Slats and Mark Nicholas and that's about it) but you gotta take the bad with the good I suppose.

Also my new found love for cricket has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we're winning again.

There is something about smashing the poms in cricket that just sends this country into a sense of "all is right in the world" :rolleyes:

Well, tomorrow could be it. 5 wickets to go. Stokes looks good, but it's hard to see the Poms holding on for a full day's play on a wicket with crevices the size of <insert disgusting remark relating to hookers>.

I don't think even the most optimistic Aussie cricket supporter could have though, before the start of the series, that we'd have the Ashes back by the end of the Perth test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back