The 2014 Rumours, Transfers, Recruitments Pre-Season Thread - All Divisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Panther, Arsenal
First of all. Happy New Year to all.

Now, all the 2013 threads are getting hits on heaps of rumours and innuendo so I thought we may as well have one thread that will close when the season starts.

Be it Players, Sponsors, Retirements, Recruitments or new hot Trainers. Lets get 2014 started on the NFL BigFooty here.

Remember, don't get angry of someone posts about your club, it may be a rumour it may be true; it all comes out when the ball bounces round 1.

Cheers

Not much happening at all unfortunately. Hopefully some rumours soon.

Any truth to the rumour Heidelberg are hoping to recruit Nick Duigan?

What about div 2.
Stars must be favourites now clearly with there 2 new signings and the so called demise of Epping. Have anyone else recruited. Mernda a few I hear they put on face book but nothing form diamo and dogs yet. Looks like both these clubs on way down I reckon.

What about div 2.
Stars must be favourites now clearly with there 2 new signings and the so called demise of Epping. Have anyone else recruited. Mernda a few I hear they put on face book but nothing form diamo and dogs yet. Looks like both these clubs on way down I reckon.

Considering contracts don't mean a thing until clearances open maybe some clubs are just keeping there powder dry until then.

I have heard on the grape vine that reservoir are very happy with their recuriting and expect a big year and to end up with a promotion at the end of the season

I heard... this Sunday - Tune into 1116SEN between 1 and 1.30pm Jan 26 for our first ever episode of the LOCAL LOCKER ROOM - A program dedicated to all that is Suburban Footy...!!!

I heard... this Sunday - Tune into 1116SEN between 1 and 1.30pm Jan 26 for our first ever episode of the LOCAL LOCKER ROOM - A program dedicated to all that is Suburban Footy...!!!

Following the posts on the Facebook page that appeared mate, looks awesome. Dunno how you will fit all that into half an hour.

Good luck, about time more airwaves on radio stations like SEN gave more to the local scene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rumours are flying in and out quicker than a budget airline at Bangkok Airport...! Head to www.sportssupport.com.au and click on the facebook tile if you wanna know what its all about... This week "The Carlton Draught LOCAL LENGENDS SERIES" will feature a very decorated and equally antagonistic player from the DVFL's 90's Dynasty discussing his memories of the best, the toughest and his footy trip hero... Who could it be...?

The rumours are flying in and out quicker than a budget airline at Bangkok Airport...! Head to www.sportssupport.com.au and click on the facebook tile if you wanna know what its all about... This week "The Carlton Draught LOCAL LENGENDS SERIES" will feature a very decorated and equally antagonistic player from the DVFL's 90's Dynasty discussing his memories of the best, the toughest and his footy trip hero... Who could it be...?
Give us a club??

Yep, It's all true > the Panthers are Flying.

Neagle, Prismall, Peverill, McVeigh, Reimers, Lovett-Murray & James Hird have all signed.

Still waiting on Coleman, Reynolds, Madden, Vander Haar, Foulds, Duckworth, Andrews, Merrett, , Long, Wanganeen, Salmon, a couple of Danihers and Timmy Watson to commit to the Red & Black for 2014.

Also Former Panthers - Hugh Mitchell & Barry Capuano to have another crack but will be restricted to playing in the Magoos due to lingering injury.
See the Panthers fly up, up!
To win the premiership flag.
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame!

See the Panthers fly up, up,
The other teams they don't fear,
They all try their best,
But they can't get near,
As the Panthers fly up!

Are you able to add anything meaningful to this forum or is entirely about self promotion?

As someone who has dealt with Ben you have missed the mark here mate. Yeah he has a business to run but his interest is totally in assisting Clubs and Leagues, especially in the NFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back