Mega Thread The 2012 .106 Charlotte Bobcats thread (wasteland)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he breaks down again.

Pretty s**t thing to say.

Never underestimate the bitterness of a Celtics fan.

Dude's just angry that Freo ended his team's season last night. He knew they had no chance so what better way to let out some emotion prior to the game then come onto the Basketball board, where I don't remember seeing him post much, and want a player to get injured.

Typical Carlton flog...

In all seriousness though why would you wish somebody gets injured. It's about as low as you can go really.

I don't like a lot of players in sports (Judd, Betts, Kruezer, M.Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson, McClean.... ok mainly just Carlton players) but I wouldn't wish any of them injuries, that's just pathetic.

I've been posting here far longer than you arse clown. Far longer.

That's because you're a pussy. Ballantyne for example is someone who needs to have his jaw broken the next time the weak little prick gut punches someone.

Care factor 0.

If the guy was truly serious about reserecting his basketball game in an environment which would allow him do so under far less pressure and duress then he'd be better served in the D-League.

Less games, less intensity.

His decision is all about the fame and money, not about actually getting his basketball career back up and running.

Everyone knows Carlton supporters are the s**t stains of life, not surprising to see one of them wishing injury on a player.

Hilarious. Given the utter scum that proliferate Collingwood games.

Given your opinions on basketball over the time it's apparent you know **** all about the sport.

And yes i am sure you know everything, or at least you think you do.

The fact that you wish injury on someone is about as low as it gets, you are just another piece of filth, probably the result of your sister using your dads cum rag to clean herself.

30 years of playing, 8 years of coaching Rep basketball says I do. Reading your thoughts on basketball says you don't.

haha the s**t that's in your head.

Now we know why you're so thick. You're projecting your own life experiences.

yeah sure champ, if you say so.

lol

Is that a "no you are" comeback? haha, that is the kind of lame s**t you hear in preschool. Well done, you have the wit of a four year old. Matches your intelligence i guess.

I do. And I have :)

People who use "lol" are quite low in intelligence. You prove that.

It's not a comeoback simply pointing out that your mind created that weird scenario. That's in your subconscious.

Meaning you've got some weird s**t in your head going on. Maybe even some depravity.

Please don't tar us all with the same brush, Ronald.

Not surprising that Collingwood fans are constantly involved in racial vilification incidents.

Says the person who first posted in the Basketball forum on Jan 19th this year..... Yeah... Far longer...

See this is why you'll never be taken seriously. You're just a bitter Carlton supporter who is jealous of another man's talent on the football field. Now run off to the bay with these antics, you'd fit in over there.

I've been here since 2004...

Far longer :)

Why would I be bitter? Who would I be bitter of, Freo? haha

Player gut punches other players, player acts like a dick on the field, player deserves to get a smack in the mouth for it, agreed?

You must be in denial... Sucks that your season is over but hey think of it this way, more time to concentrate on Soccer and NBA while Carlton goes on holiday.

If that was the case then the majority of players would "deserve a smack in the mouth", which btw they don't, grow up and realise it's a big boy game and if Ballantyne was doing anything untoward he'd get penalised.

Word to the wise, lame bonehead AFL references don't bother me on iota. :)

No they wouldn't.

Fyfe, Barlow, Mundy all play the game hard and pretty bloody fair. No bullshit in their games.

It's not a big boys game, if it was they'd let players deal with Ballantyne's bullshit out on the field.

in10W0Q8HUmx1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back