Player Watch Tew Jiath

Remove this Banner Ad

Would definitely like to see him kicking for distance because on that footage he has an abnormally short follow-through. Granted, it’s an improvement on what it was.

Would definitely like to see him kicking for distance because on that footage he has an abnormally short follow-through. Granted, it’s an improvement on what it was.
I’ve been following enhanced footy for a little while and some of the analysis is fantastic. I have to admit when I was gliding through there was no way I would have picked that as the action of a pro. I suspect like you that a larger follow through might improve things at greater distance (he did some analysis on Houston recently which was a thing of beauty), but the overstepping on kicks like that might then rear its head. Two things struck me.

1. The balance arm is a lot less pronounced than you normally see of someone at this level.
2. The average punter really needs to forget skill level in underage footy.

If they’re matching it physically against guys with top end talent and able to make good decisions this stuff can be fixed.

This is very good for TJ. I love players that leave no stone unturned when it comes to improving themselves.

It's hard not to get excited about how good he can become.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watched it a few times. Looks like his weight has moved forward. Not leaning back.
It’s an improvement but not ground breaking

TJ had some really special moments today. Definitely showed potential for defensive spoils and speed that were a cut above the other players out there.

I thought his kicking was pretty good. In the last quarter the ball was definitely hanging to the grandstand end, where I was sitting in the forward pocket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back