Tennis Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Can currently get $10 at PlayUp for Alcaraz to win the French Open. Half that everywhere else including $6.20 on the lay side of Betfair

They are probs short on traders after their mass firings following the Hitosu losses.

It's still there lol

Can currently get $10 at PlayUp for Alcaraz to win the French Open. Half that everywhere else including $6.20 on the lay side of Betfair

You'd want a bigger price. These great results have occurred on hard courts the last month. Honestly there's no value but I'd be shocked if Nadal isn't winning even half fit. Don't discount Djokovic as he'll treat the first few rounds as match fitness, but that's about it. Tsisipas had a great chat season last year.

You'd want a bigger price. These great results have occurred on hard courts the last month. Honestly there's no value but I'd be shocked if Nadal isn't winning even half fit. Don't discount Djokovic as he'll treat the first few rounds as match fitness, but that's about it. Tsisipas had a great chat season last year.

Jesus wept.

To be clear, you are saying backing a player at $10 that can be laid off for a risk free profit at $6.5 is not value and you'd want better?

You do understand the concept of punting is to make money?

To be clear, you are saying backing a player at $10 that can be laid off for a risk free profit at $6.5 is not value and you'd want better?

You do understand the concept of punting is to make money?

Rather back the actual chances Nadal is a much better chance especially over 5 sets. Handle regardless of the price, multi it into Novak at Wimbledon.

Wait till the clay warmup events anyway. He’s rock bottom odds now regardless whether you can lay off or whatever.

You want value ones look at the women but good luck there. Ostapenko isn’t the worst one.

Rather back the actual chances Nadal is a much better chance especially over 5 sets. Handle regardless of the price, multi it into Novak at Wimbledon.

Wait till the clay warmup events anyway. He’s rock bottom odds now regardless whether you can lay off or whatever.

You want value ones look at the women but good luck there. Ostapenko isn’t the worst one.
Always a solid betting strategy

You want a bigger price than pretty much twice what you can lay him at?

Can't help some people

You want a bigger price than pretty much twice what you can lay him at?

Can't help some people

I would also like $30 on things I can lay on betfair at $6

Be better jug

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could also...you know...not ban them

Unfortunately the optics with a potential Russian winner is an issue. The Royal box is a huge part of Wimbledon I doubt they are wanting to share the court with Russian players. Look hopefully by June it’s over so the players can play, but right now I’m okay with the decision, it’s not a decision that’s easy and it’s worth a try at least.

Purely from a cash-out perspective, Miomir Kecmanovic presents value to win the French @ $101.

Got on him a couple of days ago at $201, came in to $101 a few hours lately. Has been red hot to start the season and expect his price to come in.

Purely from a cash-out perspective, Miomir Kecmanovic presents value to win the French @ $101.

Got on him a couple of days ago at $201, came in to $101 a few hours lately. Has been red hot to start the season and expect his price to come in.

Yeah I don't mind this one as a throw at the stumps, is in form and plays the clay well.

everyone is overlooking Tsitispas... he was up 2 sets in the final last year.. i took him at 8.00 a week ago before he won the final.... very confident he at least makes semis... with clouds on Nadal and Djok not in form.. this is his chance to break through... still think 6-7 bucks is a good price and then just take Nadal if he is looking ok by French.. winner is one of those two... too early for Alcaraz, Zverev cant be trusted, Sinner also has looked great on clay other years he is my 3rd one I took at odds of 30.00, I consider him a better chance than Zverev at double the odds

Kec leading djok a set and its 2-2.. if he wins that 101 will prob go to 51.. spewing I didn't find the 201 lol, jeez he did ok at Miami defeated Sock, Korda, Auger and Fritz before eventual champion Alcaraz got him in 1/4 finals... jeez the cash out on tab is horrific... I am being offered 17 bucks for my $100 on Kec damn I just wasted money lol.. even if he shortens to 50-1 it won't be a good offer.. I guess I ride it now.. hope he doesn't cop a clay court beast in the first 2-3 rounds and I can lay it at betfair later on

Last edited:
wow wee Alcaraz with the big win over Tsips... question is can he do it over 5 sets for 2 weeks at a young age??? watched djok last night he is slowly rounding into some form too with match fitness... any thoughts on womens side? it's swiateks to lose yeh >

This alcaraz bloke can seriously play. Im no tennis expert so won't make any comment on his chances of winning the French this year, but the betfair market says he's a genuine chance.

How good is his dropshot? Some of them unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back