Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

In no particular order:

Fortnight
Guilty As Sin?
I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
But Daddy I Love Him
Florida!!!

Struggling to engage with the Anthology tracks and I thought thanK you aIMee is just too petty (if there's such a thing) even if it sounds nice. So High School has a nice vibe and clever lyrics though.

folklore and 1989 still clear top two albums for me.
omg I Can Do It With A Broken Heart is my JAM. I need a top 7 not 5. Or a top 10. Haha I love this album.

loml is also excellent.

Love Smallest Man Who Ever Lived too.
I think it's faster for me to name the ones I don't have on repeat.

I'm not as into Peter, Cassandra, Robin, I Look In People's Windows, The Bolter or The Manuscript...but I'm wondering if that's because they're the last few songs and I'm a bit fatigued by the time I get to them. All of the other songs, I love.

The Eras Tour has been updated.

Long Live, the 1, tolerate it, the last great american dynasty and 'tis the damn season have all been cut.
There's now a TTPD set, which includes:

But Daddy I Love Him
So High School (snippet)
Who's Afraid of Little Old Me
Down Bad (snippet)
Fortnight
The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

The evermore and folklore eras are now merged together and TTPD comes after 1989. Wish I could go the concert again, it looks like a beautiful set.

The Eras Tour has been updated.

Long Live, the 1, tolerate it, the last great american dynasty and 'tis the damn season have all been cut.
There's now a TTPD set, which includes:

But Daddy I Love Him
So High School (snippet)
Who's Afraid of Little Old Me
Down Bad (snippet)
Fortnight
The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

The evermore and folklore eras are now merged together and TTPD comes after 1989. Wish I could go the concert again, it looks like a beautiful set.

Correct decision to merge evermore and folklore and the four songs chosen make sense. But cutting Long Live means Speak Now gets just one song. Ugh.

Also quite telling that there is only one snippet of a song from the Anthology extra songs in that list. The chosen original TTPD songs is also really good, wish I could've heard them live too.

Dynasty getting cut is a big shame.

It is, but of the current list:

cardigan - lead single, has to be there
august - rounds out the love triangle
betty - ditto
my tears ricochet - written solely by Swift, possibly the most personal for her on the album
illicit affairs - only a snippet
the 1 - already cut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back