Tasmania Tasmania Devils, welcome to the AFL. Mens team to enter 2028. Womens team TBA. Labor declares support for Stadium 6/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Emphasise that Tassie has a strong identity already unlike expansion clubs

They will sell a stack of Victorian based memberships if they give the same conditions as gws. Effectively a light AFL reserve membership

They should really get a training rehab social club base somewhere in melb too.
Why?

Hawk fans were always believers. Don’t discount a portion of the 100k mat be mainlanders, even I’d displaced taswegians

Can anyone estimate the Tassie diaspora?

The displaced Tasmanians is part of what I'm most excited about. For all the discussion and excitement around Hobart and potential stadiums, I'm excited about the community of displaced Tasmanians that I foresee forming communities around away games. For whatever reason, it's a place where people are generally proud to have grown up, and we take our Tasmanianess to the mainland.

The displaced Tasmanians is part of what I'm most excited about. For all the discussion and excitement around Hobart and potential stadiums, I'm excited about the community of displaced Tasmanians that I foresee forming communities around away games. For whatever reason, it's a place where people are generally proud to have grown up, and we take our Tasmanianess to the mainland.
Bring us up some Cascade Blue, would ya?

Few years back you could get it posted up from Dan’s. Gutted when they stopped that service. Good drop.

There was about 5 minutes where I discovered I could get Boags red from Dan Murphy's. But no sooner had I discovered it, they stopped doing it :(

It's ok, it's not as good as I remember it anyway. And when I'm homesick I've found a pub near a mates place in Carlton that does it on tap(!)

There was about 5 minutes where I discovered I could get Boags red from Dan Murphy's. But no sooner had I discovered it, they stopped doing it :(

It's ok, it's not as good as I remember it anyway. And when I'm homesick I've found a pub near a mates place in Carlton that does it on tap(!)
Boag’s Red! On tap here???? Which boozer mate?

I make a point of not leaving Port but for Boag’s Red I will make an exception !

Boag’s Red! On tap here???? Which boozer mate?

I make a point of not leaving Port but for Boag’s Red I will make an exception !

The Commercial Club Hotel in Carlton - here's their menu, including the Boags red!

Tastes bloody good out of the keg when you haven't had it for a while! Cheapest beer they serve too.

I've also found it at The Lincoln in Carlton before, but they're one of those places that rotate their beers for a theme, and maybe 12-15 months ago they were doing a Tassie theme. I randomly wandered in there for lunch and left 12 hours later having had 100 different beers from home :D

The Commercial Club Hotel in Carlton - here's their menu, including the Boags red!

Tastes bloody good out of the keg when you haven't had it for a while! Cheapest beer they serve too.

I've also found it at The Lincoln in Carlton before, but they're one of those places that rotate their beers for a theme, and maybe 12-15 months ago they were doing a Tassie theme. I randomly wandered in there for lunch and left 12 hours later having had 100 different beers from home :D
Legend mate thank you. If you see a bloke in Giants gear having one come over and say g’day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@Zoops should be in charge of their jumper design.
I have been working away at what I'd like to see become the primary design. The map logo is unique and equally historic, yet for this new team, it deserves to be more of an emblem rather than the identifying design feature, much like how St Kilda incorporate their crest. The two stripes akin to the 1980 state guernsey are perfect for this new team. It's a unique and historic look whilst fitting a contemporary sense where this club can distinguish itself from the state side, despite being inspired by the state team iconography.

See here, the 1980 State jumper.
1710846720990.png

With inspiration from that state jumper and the overall aesthetic, here's my concept.
Tasmania-Presentation-10-Green.png

Boags red on tap? Drop the ****ing address, pronto

Jacqui Lambie, frothing at the mouth!

WTF is her problem? She makes it sound like building the stadium will be Armageddon for the people of Tasmania.

Tryna guilt Dill to 'come down here and see what it's like'. Yeah that'll work Jaqcui :confusedv1:

We know you don't want a stadium, and we know you still want a club, AFL has said no stadium no club, make a choice, you can't have it both ways. Support it don't.

But don't politicize it for your own gain, put up or stfu!

Boags red on tap? Drop the ******* address, pronto
Did you ever have the “Wizard Smith’s” from Boag’s? Nice drop too

Edit: Just seen it is still
Available. And now as a pale? I remember it being a Red when I first had it back in 2008?

WTF is her problem? She makes it sound like building the stadium will be Armageddon for the people of Tasmania.

Tryna guilt Dill to 'come down here and see what it's like'. Yeah that'll work Jaqcui :confusedv1:

We know you don't want a stadium, and we know you still want a club, AFL has said no stadium no club, make a choice, you can't have it both ways. Support it don't.

It’s her schtick. She knows what appeals to the “I’m angry at both major parties” voter.

Did you ever have the “Wizard Smith’s” from Boag’s? Nice drop too

Edit: Just seen it is still
Available. And now as a pale? I remember it being a Red when I first had it back in 2008?
Never tried them, or the St George beer they make either. But by golly have I sunk a few of those green piss rockets.

Lambie is just another sleazy politician after all trading on her bogan roots!

I think lot of her anti stadium BS is to give her some leverage with Libs (if they get elected as minority) for when she made need it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back