Random Talkin' 'bout stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say how disappointed I am with grimlock , he asked me to give him the ruck stats from last weeks game and I have been refreshing the page hourly to see his reply.. I still haven't even got a 'like' from him..
It has taken me back to my junior football days when you rushed home from school on a Wednesday to check the letterbox for the local rag "The Emerald Hill Times' to see if your name was listed in the 'bests'..
Im kinda shattered at the moment as I have noticed he has posted elsewhere since.. Im gonna have another beer to drown my sorrows.

I just want to say how disappointed I am with grimlock , he asked me to give him the ruck stats from last weeks game and I have been refreshing the page hourly to see his reply.. I still haven't even got a 'like' from him..
It has taken me back to my junior football days when you rushed home from school on a Wednesday to check the letterbox for the local rag "The Emerald Hill Times' to see if your name was listed in the 'bests'..
Im kinda shattered at the moment as I have noticed he has posted elsewhere since.. Im gonna have another beer to drown my sorrows.
I didn't like the stats it didn't support my supposition

Yeah have subscribed to the channel. Wasn't quite as keen on this weeks meal. The stir fry looked a little plain to me but then I have a tendency to chuck a whole heap of stuff in mine.
sorry if this sounds dumb, but what does "subscribed to the channel" mean or involve?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry if this sounds dumb, but what does "subscribed to the channel" mean or involve?
Not dumb at all. Basically when you look at YouTube you should notice there is an option to sign in. What you can do is set up a YouTube account (you will need a gmail account to do this) although it should walk you through setting that up as well.

Once you have set up gmail and your YouTube account when you look at particular videos etc you are able to comment, like/dislike and..... hit the subscribe button. Basically what this will do is when you go into YouTube it will produce a timeline of uploads from the channels you have subscribed to meaning that when Ryan produces another video it will pop up in the timeline thing and you don't need to go searching for it.

Hope this kind of makes sense, maybe others can be a bit clearer. :confused:

Not dumb at all. Basically when you look at YouTube you should notice there is an option to sign in. What you can do is set up a YouTube account (you will need a gmail account to do this) although it should walk you through setting that up as well.

Once you have set up gmail and your YouTube account when you look at particular videos etc you are able to comment, like/dislike and..... hit the subscribe button. Basically what this will do is when you go into YouTube it will produce a timeline of uploads from the channels you have subscribed to meaning that when Ryan produces another video it will pop up in the timeline thing and you don't need to go searching for it.

Hope this kind of makes sense, maybe others can be a bit clearer. :confused:

Thank you for that I think I have a youtube account, I was once asked by youtube to make one to view over 18 content ( shut up MalceskiFan) but think I might just click your link once a week sounds easier.

Thank you for that I think I have a youtube account, I was once asked by youtube to make one to view over 18 content ( shut up MalceskiFan) but think I might just click your link once a week sounds easier.
If you have an account which is already signed in. Next time you click the link to his show, just hit subscribe anyway. If I think of it I will continue to post the link each week. It can be my weekly contribution to the Bob Skilton Bar.

MalceskiFan cant say anything about viewing 18+ content on you tube... he's in half it.

If you have an account which is already signed in. Next time you click the link to his show, just hit subscribe anyway. If I think of it I will continue to post the link each week. It can be my weekly contribution to the Bob Skilton Bar.

That would be great although I think if I click the link you have already provided it updates to real time... I think

Absolutely pmsl at the game when someone said the replay to the game should have the Benny Hill theme as a backing track. So appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back