Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Darcy Fort breaks a world record and the bogan Sydney crowd couldn't muster even a mini-stampede to commemorate this momentous occasion in Australian Football and indeed in World sport
Not even a token streaker.

Piss week!!

Now if it had been at the Gabba, there would have been at least 20k frenzied Lions supporters mobbing the great man, taking selfies, chairing him off the ground and stealing all the match balls.

A modern day tragedy.

And half the Swans list would end up on Vulture Street unable to find their way back in.

That old dead bloke who used to sing the song with the Swans would have been a more impartial and capable umpire than the yellow match-fixers on the ground tonight.

And still the Swans got wiped like a dirty bottom, even with the mighty Joe Daniher watching from the sidelines.

That my friends… is pissweak.

Going to need more of a contest next time if this important rivalry is to last.

Maybe they have some good kids developing for the future.

checks VFL score.

Oh… never mind.

Pretty sure Kenny is still alive, they celebrated his birthday the other week. Gary Lyon questioned where he was maybe a month ago and then after the ad break with a solemn face apologised and said he is dead. But pretty sure he is alive. Great television.

Pretty sure Kenny is still alive, they celebrated his birthday the other week. Gary Lyon questioned where he was maybe a month ago and then after the ad break with a solemn face apologised and said he is dead. But pretty sure he is alive. Great television.

Apologies Kenny. Glad he is still with us. He will be an even more competent umpire alive.

What do you expect from a club coached by Mr. Ed

Pictured here with one of the assistant coaches

Mister-Ed-on-set.jpg.webp

You w***ers had one job, only thinking of yourselves!

We’re halfway towards doing our job. The question is will you meet us in the grand final so we can end this once and for all by flogging you?

Also, I hope Zorko’s mum… get a bit crook but recovers quite quickly, because I’d never really wish anything bad on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re halfway towards doing our job. The question is will you meet us in the grand final so we can end this once and for all by flogging you?

Also, I hope Zorko’s mum… get a bit crook but recovers quite quickly, because I’d never really wish anything bad on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's it politically ok to laugh at the try-hard Zorko sledge??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will steamroll the pretender Cats next week so come on Swans, do your bit and find a way to beat the scum.

Lions v Swans in the GF and this thread will go platinum supa-mega-thread

Swans rolling over to the scum would confirm their pissweak-ness for all time.

Pressure is on you Swans type people.

We're tired of embarrassing Collingwood in GF's and are looking forward to taking down some other club for a change.

May as well be you guys.

If we both got through to the grand final, would be amazing if we play in our Victorian strips.

Would be unlikely to ever happen again for a long time (both clubs playing each other in Melbourne) and both the jumpers look great.

images (23).jpeg

images (24).jpeg

Big flashback moments to this final at the MCG.

If we both got through to the grand final, would be amazing if we play in our Victorian strips.

Would be unlikely to ever happen again for a long time (both clubs playing each other in Melbourne) and both the jumpers look great.

View attachment 1505209

View attachment 1505210

Big flashback moments to this final at the MCG.

Nah sorry unless there's a significant jumper clash and we obviously finish below that team in a season then we should always wear maroon in a grand final. Both those kits look fantastic separately but playing against eachother in them would look like an eyesore.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back