Roys FC (sweet FA) Sweet FA Season 17 : Roys FFC Broken medal count - Friday 11th April 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it get dusty in here?

Thank you Broken. Not only for putting this great night together but for your overall contribution to and leadership of the Roys. You will be missed here but remember the medical room is always open for you.

Fred
Absolute legend.
fitzroybulldog off his chops!

Volta has just passed out and wmoore has drawn a dick on his face with permanent marker. Volta is going to get a surprise when he gets a look at himself.

Mobbs punched pantskyle 5 minutes ago and now they are at the bar, both crying and telling each other how much they will miss playing together.

Reardo seems to be showing a very healthy interest in TheBrownDogs partner, but all's fair in love and war, because TheBrownDog seems just as intent on cutting Reardo's lunch.

This night is going to get messy, but unfortunately I have to head off. I've got some sponsorship duties to attend to and then I am off to visit a sick kiddie in Hospital.

THANKS TO BROKEN FOR ALL HIS WORK!
BRILLIANCE THY NAME IS BROKEN!

I am genuinely sad about moving on. I made a massive mistake last time thinking I needed to start over and just missed this club so much.

These circumstances are different, the decision was made before I even had the thought that moving back here was an option.

Damn I'll miss this.

I am genuinely sad about moving on. I made a massive mistake last time thinking I needed to start over and just missed this club so much.

These circumstances are different, the decision was made before I even had the thought that moving back here was an option.

Damn I'll miss this.
You'll be back. You can't stay away. It's in your blood.

To show them how to run an awards night. Even with Mobbs absent, Broken stepped in seamlessly doing a great job.
Thanks Fred. I agree 100%, but I just wanted another sentence out of you!:thumbsu:
We are part of a great club, but there is a bittersweet vibe tonight.

Thanks Fred. I agree 100%, but I just wanted another sentence out of you!:thumbsu:
We are part of a great club, but there is a bittersweet vibe tonight.

There sure is.

Does anyone know UnderArmour's number? I'm looking to get them to do our jumpers for next season.
Hey Volta, you're awake. Go and have a look at yourself in the mirror.

Hey Volta, you're awake. Go and have a look at yourself in the mirror.
Yes a $100 bill and a dick (ffs boys) do they have kebabs here if so my SHOUT!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats everyone. Fred, class act, club legend and many other superlatives.
Genuinely going to miss pants and Broken. Massive loss to the club, I'm doing my best to keep them here.

I love this club.

Congrats everyone. Fred, class act, club legend and many other superlatives.
Genuinely going to miss pants and Broken. Massive loss to the club, I'm doing my best to keep them here.

I love this club.

You haven't even attempted to keep me here.

You haven't even attempted to keep me here.

I've been doing it by subterfuge. but it hasn't been working. I've got one last trick up my sleeve.....

pantskyle will you please stay. please.
and Broken too? pretty please. i'll be your best friend.

Great work Brother Broken as always.

You & pants will me missed and leave a hole that will be extremely hard to fill.

Good luck though lads and we'll cross paths in Season 18.
And you'll be going down :mad:

Too soon?

Top work Broken. My iPhone died and I was 400km from my laptop, it was one hell of a bender. Congrats to all the award winners!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back