Roys FC (sweet FA) Sweet FA Season 13 - Roys FFC Broken Medal & Other Awards Count - Thursday, August 11, 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

32 - ItsMyShow
30 - Fat Pizza
29 - Reardo
29 - CarnTheRoys
29 - 3KZIsFootball
28 - Fred
19 - Mobbenfuhrer
13 - sblack
9 - kooka
8 - royboy2
6 - Secular Bicep
5 - Stocka
5 - Roylion
4 - Lionsman
4 - flea29
4 - don vito of Fitzroy
3 - The Lions Den
3 - Maroon Goon
3 - JakeThePeg
2 - Roy Fitzlion
2 - killer
2 - FattyLumpkin
1 - bigbunyip14

32 - ItsMyShow
30 - Fat Pizza
29 - Reardo
29 - CarnTheRoys
29 - 3KZIsFootball
28 - Fred
19 - Mobbenfuhrer
13 - sblack
9 - kooka
8 - royboy2
6 - Secular Bicep
5 - Stocka
5 - Roylion
4 - Lionsman
4 - flea29
4 - don vito of Fitzroy
3 - The Lions Den
3 - Maroon Goon
3 - JakeThePeg
2 - Roy Fitzlion
2 - killer
2 - FattyLumpkin
1 - bigbunyip14
Commiserations ItsMyShow, failing to win third, instead finishing as Season 13's Broken Medallist for the Roys FFC in his last year at the club!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulation IMS. I'm happy to present you with the medal, especially as I forgot to write a speech again. I was going to ask Kevin Murray for one of his, but he lost it somewhere between the tram stop & the clubrooms.

Spammy Award - Kooka ... err ... no, I mean ItsMyShow
Best First-Year player - Freakie ... err ... actually our only new player :D BigBunyip14 :D
Most Improved - a tie between 3KZIsFootball and Secular Bicep.
Most Persis... err Consistent - CarnTheRoys
Yippyio Award - ****en ME!
Awards-free award - Fred.

Wow..

Thanks to everyone from the Roys!!! I hope that everyone understands the reasons behind my decision to move on for next season, but I have to say many thank you's for my time at THE standout club in the SFA.
Firstly to Mobbs, without Mobbs I couldn't have been a part of the greatest team in the competition, he truly is the godfather of the SFA, the greatest player and greatest contributor of all time, for all the time and work he puts in, every single one of us should be eternally grateful.

When I joined the Roys, it was directly out of the defunct Mod Squad and in the early days, things were dire at times, we were considered a posting bye and not good enough to kiss the bootlaces of other sides, but in the past few seasons, we have gone from the worst reputable side to clearly the greatest side in the competition, to everyone who takes the time out each week to post just once or twice, you are the reason that the Roys make the most enjoyable game threads to be involved in..
Reardo, from the early days was my partner in crime, and along with Mobbs is certainly the player I will miss the most conversing with, I know you have dropped off a little, but hope you can keep coming through strong and carrying this team on your ample shoulders, your posts make it worth logging in.

In closing, this above anything else, is the greatest honor that could ever be bestowed upon me, I appreciate every single one of you and cant wait to meet next season for some uncontrollable bantering.. Good luck to the new guy Freakie, you guys will only gain quality with Freakie replacing me..

Thank you all so much again, what a way to go out, with the greatest honor in the SFA.

:thumbsu:

The Cinderella Story is complete.

Congratulations IMS, long overdue and very richly deserved. Still can't get my head around you not being here next season.:(

What?? I am not crying!! I got pepper in my eyes or something, shut up.

Misread that for a start :D
LOLOLOL :D Great work once again Mobbs.

Nice speech IMS. We will miss you, except when we play against you, when you can be assured you'll be the first to be shirtfronted.

Congrats to all our other award winners too.

I'm also looking forward to having Freakie in the side. He must be our first father-son recruit.

Spammy Award - Kooka ... err ... no, I mean ItsMyShow
Best First-Year player - Freakie ... err ... actually our only new player :D BigBunyip14 :D
Most Improved - a tie between 3KZIsFootball and Secular Bicep.
Most Persis... err Consistent - CarnTheRoys
Yippyio Award - ****en ME!
Awards-free award - Fred.

Congrats to IMS and the placegetters.

I'll be happy with the 'Keeping the Roys alive when no other bastard wanted to' award.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back