Sweet FA Royal Rumble III - Sign Up and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh great, we're back on about the boys club.

The only clubs I'm an official member of are the Full Forward Club with Bengwatkins and the Cross Match Thread Banter Club with Claypigeon. :)

PS. For what it's worth, very interested to see who actually is in the boys' club MD. So far you're 0 from 2 with ClarkeM and I.

I made it! I'm in the boys club!

What's the joining criteria? Recite all the verses of The Man From Snowy River?

Class. The ability to hold your liquor. And a pool. Aqua aerobics is key to longevity.

Its amusing. .. I think the weakness is shown by those that pile on when a poster has someone against the ropes. .. As an example, I could see why Schulz was eventualy thrown over but I would have liked to see it at least considered that those who 'piled' on and he scored points on could have gone over the rope with him. ..

Nearly making that Marklar strategy work.

Post once every 24 hours = win. Give them nothing and they've got nothing :rolleyes:

Oh didn't you see me eliminate 4 people and post about 60 times in the thread?

Douchebag.

john-cena-and-the-heel-turn-of-stone-cold-steve-austin-jesse-seedath.jpg

Good heel turn Clarkey you campaigner!

:hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How in TigerGlory's name does Eth get credited for Gee Dub's elimination when he never posted a single thing against him? Please explain okeydoke7 boncer34
Agreed. I asked Boncer to post the card as I only have phone access at the moment, but the elimination is yours and this will be updated. Not Boncers fault as I didn't specify.

Agreed. I asked Boncer to post the card as I only have phone access at the moment, but the elimination is yours and this will be updated. Not Boncers fault as I didn't specify.

Understood. Thanks

Posting here supporting Clarkem. Go clarkey

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back