Swan Hill and District Cricket Association Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Don't know what happened to this website's greatest thread but I have the pelasure in bringing it back to bigfooty.

Word on the street is Dan McNees made some of the competition's best batsmen look second rate at a training session earlier in the week. This was done off a 3-step run-up and with a broken finger.
This bloke must be thinking "what the hell am I doing back here?":confused:

Scrappa's Love Child said:
Don't know what happened to this website's greatest thread but I have the pelasure in bringing it back to bigfooty.

Word on the street is Dan McNees made some of the competition's best batsmen look second rate at a training session earlier in the week. This was done off a 3-step run-up and with a broken finger.
This bloke must be thinking "what the hell am I doing back here?":confused:

Great work Scrap. Hav missed the cricket talk. Has anyone heard that Bendigo Country Week is to be held in Swan Hill this year. A few seymour boys hav been talking about it

ROOTA#6 said:
Great work Scrap. Hav missed the cricket talk. Has anyone heard that Bendigo Country Week is to be held in Swan Hill this year. A few seymour boys hav been talking about it

Fair dinkum? So there is a fair chance Swan Hill might field a half-serious side on its home turf given the travel factor.....can you imagine it....

It would look something like this I'd reckon....

1.Ritchie Boulton (Nyah)
2.Andy Abbott (TUFF)
3.Alan Hatcher (SH) (if available)
4.Michael Johnson (SH)
5.Jed Mensforth (St Mary's)
6.Darren McNees (Tooley)
7.Lee McNab (Tooley)
8.Kade Groat (Woor)
9.James King (St Mary's)
10.*new Woorinen spinner* (Woor)
11.Luke Bennett (RSL)
12.Nick Dillon (???)
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :) :thumbsu:

Fair dinkum? So there is a fair chance Swan Hill might field a half-serious side on its home turf given the travel factor.....can you imagine it....

1.Ritchie Boulton (Nyah)
2.Andy Abbott (TUFF)
4.Michael Johnson (SH)
6.Darren McNees (Tooley)
7.Lee McNab (Tooley)
8.Kade Groat (Woor)
9.James King (St Mary's)
11.Luke Bennett (RSL)
12.Nick Dillon (???)

Not a bad line up. Am curious about this Woorinen spinner

ROOTA#6 said:
Not a bad line up. Am curious about this Woorinen spinner

Goes alright from all reports...can turn it on a glass table. Could be the new Bobby Singh....if he has a bad year......Actually it was spot the aussie out at training this week they say.....new side could be in A grade to replace Boga -- Woorinen World XI

1.Ritchie Boulton (Nyah)
2.Andy Abbott (TUFF)
4.Michael Johnson (SH)
6.Darren McNees (Tooley)
7.Lee McNab (Tooley)
8.Kade Groat (Woor)
9.James King (St Mary's)
11.Luke Bennett (RSL)
12.Nick Dillon (???)
Not a bad side.. Although i think i would prefer an inform P.Munro over Hatcher, and i couldn't see Groat coming in above King?? Perhaps one of the speedsters from Nully could be in the mix also??

1.Ritchie Boulton (Nyah)
2.Andy Abbott (TUFF)
4.Michael Johnson (SH)
6.Darren McNees (Tooley)
7.Lee McNab (Tooley)
8.Kade Groat (Woor)
9.James King (St Mary's)
11.Luke Bennett (RSL)
12.Nick Dillon (???)

NEW WOORINEN SPINNER??? ive been telling u guys for years i could bowl spin!! would like a Lee McNab ahead of Johnson anyday. King ahead of duck a r s e groat. Dillon is an icon of bendigo country week, would have to get a guernsey as 12th man for sure. Munro would challenge johnson, but hatcher has to be in side. good discussion scapper!

1- Ritchie Boulton
2- Alan Hatcher
3- Andy Abbott (WK)
4- Lee McNab
5- Paul Munro
6- Darren McNees
7- James King
8- Jeremy Barnes
9- Kade Groat
10- Michael Boulton
11- Luke Bennett

2nd XI
1- Michael Johnson
2- Todd Brown
3- John Mensforth
4- Daniel Cruickshank (WK)
5- Luke Crow
6- Shane Ingram
7- Ray Power
8- Brendan Crabbe
9- Tyrone Jones
10- Joel Spry
11- Wade Humphries

Unlucky- Ryan Hinton, Kent Wooding, Glenn Smith, Grant Mcnees (as spinner), Nick Dillon and Nathan Seamons

telstra101 said:
1- Ritchie Boulton
2- Alan Hatcher
3- Andy Abbott (WK)
4- Lee McNab
5- Paul Munro
6- Darren McNees
7- James King
8- Jeremy Barnes
9- Kade Groat
10- Michael Boulton
11- Luke Bennett

2nd XI
1- Michael Johnson
2- Todd Brown
3- John Mensforth
4- Daniel Cruickshank (WK)
5- Luke Crow
6- Shane Ingram
7- Ray Power
8- Brendan Crabbe
9- Tyrone Jones
10- Joel Spry
11- Wade Humphries

Unlucky- Ryan Hinton, Kent Wooding, Glenn Smith, Grant Mcnees (as spinner), Nick Dillon and Nathan Seamons
Brad Clifton??

ROOTA#6 said:
I think you are the official photographer mate!!!

That's right. Surely the photographer deserves a mention...what about the rest of the guys behind the scene...

Team Coach -- Gerald Lanigan
Team Manager -- Al Ward
Team Accountant -- Ben Ditterich
Team Waterboy -- Jonny Trower
Team Scorer -- Thomas
Team bar manager -- Ahkmed Mcdonald
TAB officer -- Luke Crow

2006/2007 Pending Transfers
Jayson Turvey Woorinen to St Marys Tyntynder
Jack Paynter Swan Hill to Nyah District
Jamie McDonald Woorinen to Lake Boga
Josh Jenkins RSL to Woorinen

2006/2007 Granted Transfers
Adam Bennett Mystic Park to Nyah District
Grant McNees Woorinen to Tooleybuc
Sam Griffiths Mystic Park to Lake Boga
Luke Roberts Mystic Park to Lake Boga

2006/2007 Refused Transfers

Brendan Crabbe Nullawil-Culgoa to Woorinen
Patrick McMahon St Marys Tyntynder to Swan Hill
Joel Lehmann Lake Boga to Swan Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iamfooty, is there a chance of posting a list of players that have registered/transfered from outside the league. Most of the names on that list have been swithching teams since Richie Boutlon's mustards were white.

Footy Tripper said:
All the best to Kelvin 69 this Sunday as he weds his long time girl Chantelle. Cheers to you Kelvin ;)

Thanks Tripper, I thought 9 years was long enough to wait.

Kelvin 69 said:
Thanks Tripper, I thought 9 years was long enough to wait.

bit rude dont u think kelvin!! i would have thought that december 16 would have been a better date, and maybe even made dan mcnees best man??? sounds logical to me.

Steve Austin said:
Big K, well done on finally doin the deed. Hope the "elephantitis" has cleared up for the big day/night and the honeymoon of course.;)

Yeah its all cleared up Stevie, it took weeks of visits to the Doc, continuously draining my figs to be ready for the big occasion.;)

telstra101 said:
bit rude dont u think kelvin!! i would have thought that december 16 would have been a better date, and maybe even made dan mcnees best man??? sounds logical to me.

Ha Ha, sorry boys, he was invited to the big day until he broke my ribs and dislocated my shoulder at training on Sunday with one of his thunderbolts ( off 3 steps). He is not popular in my household at the moment.. I certainly understand why u blokes are terrified of him.:)

Good luck for the weekend KELVIN. Hope it all goe's well mate. Wish Cantal godd luck aswell. I'll have a cold one for ya's!!

Go Kalgoorlie Railways PREMIERS 2006!
Anyone want to come play over here next year and double your wage while your at it? Pretty good joint here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back