Competitions Supercoach Sign-up 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 Melbourne Board Supercoach Leagues

It is open to all Melbourne Supporters only! Whether you are good or bad and even if you haven't done SC before, all new players are welcomed & will be slotted into the leagues based on their previous years score (A screenshot must be provided if you were not in one of the leagues last year showing last years final overall score). All newbies who have never done supercoach before will be placed in the lowest division to give you a competitive chance.

For those that participated last year and wish to do it again this year, please just let me know who your team was so I can match your username with the team name you had last year. It will also confirm that you want to participate again. If you dont reply by the cut-off date I will have to consider you not playing this year.

Cut off for the leagues will be around 2 weeks before start of Round 1, which will allow people enough time to get codes, etc). League codes will be PM after the cut off date so please check your inbox.

Last years overall scores are as follows.

Username Team Name Overall Score

The Professor - Jiagars 51,168
Compromised - Neeld Over 51,055
Theo X - Muppets 1st XVIII 50,947
ScottieD - Victorious Secret 50,827
Jordie_tackles - MethodintheMagners 50,669
sledbomber - The Zombies 50,497
deeman87 - Deemen 49,953
@syrus' mate - Wucking Frong 49,715
Demons 64 - MyBedazzledDemons 49,635
Carusiii - Wax On Wax Off 49,628
Punchy Demons - Punchy Demons 49,503
Chadwik - Chadwick Eagles 49,305
lanky_wes - The Woodenspooners - 49,200
Captain Jack - Montreal Demons 49,295
dan fantastik - Dans Demons 48,867
rhaz - Derp 48,853
Dee Won - Dee Won 48,846
Syrus - Syrus 48,789
----------------------------------------------------------------
Age Of SMD - Cena Approved 48,759
PureFooty - The Mercinaries -48,644
Demon Revival -Demon Revival 48,624
Crimson Azure - Moribund Men 48,594
Headless - Join The Watts 215 48,397
GrInPoWdErDiAh - GrInPoWdErDiAh 48,364
blitznu - Blitznu 48,273
Franky_024 - Neishan Warriors 48,196
BigSexc - aBSolutely Crazy 47,987
sivart - Southern Stingers 47,831
PitchBlease - Plum Professors 47,752
Blackas87 - Black Attack 47,656
Demon JP - Howe High 47,640
Eth - Team Name Pending 47,213
syl - Commanders 47,083
Row1nning - Magical Marauders 46,734
Crapulous - Uber Pwnage 46,608
hoddo - Diamantina Drovers 46,070
------------------------------------------------------------------
DemonJim - Stop Hammertime 45,883
Oscarman - Murder Boner 45,340
tasmanlvr - The Point Scorers 45,114
CowboyFromHell - CowboysFromHell 45,007
Justyn Lanteri - Hungry Hippos! 44,539
blured - The Magnificents 44,887
dylan93 - Dylans Destroyers - 42,652
Striker475 - The Toon Army 40,196
Demon 16 - Team Aristos 39,518
stretcharmstrong - TBA - New
Fitzey - TBA -New
The White Mamba - Charveys Champs - New
jiffle87 - TBA - New
Hellbourne - TBA - New
demons 64 (daughter) - Jack Attack - New
Roostasani - I Got Bronchitis -New

If you miss out on entering into the leagues I apologise but it will be based on a first come, first served policy.

The sooner we get all divisions filled the sooner I can PM out the codes.

53 out of 54 positions filled

How to post a screenshot.
1. Go into Supercoach on your home screen and then hit Print Screen.
2. Open paint or similar and hit paste.
3. Crop down your overall score and username.
4. Upload it to a file sharing webite (eg: photobucket)
5. Copy the pictures link onto this forum.

Any questions feel free to post them here or PM me.

All the best for 2013.

Regards,
Syrus.

Straight into Div 2 for me, it looks.

ba3387cf2c5b266e6665d43d22f84694.png

Bring it, mofos. :D

I'm a long time reader and very rare poster, but i'd be keen on signing up! I don't have any mates who play SC (being from WA, Dreamteam is far more common over here) so I wouldn't mind actually being in something other than just a random public league!

My last year (which was my first year at SC) is below:

Supercoach.JPG

Cheers!

PS: Apologies for the username. I was young and stupid - we've all been there.. hopefully.

Straight into Div 2 for me, it looks.

Bring it, mofos. :D

With a score like that, I can see why you pulled out of the leagues last year, at the last minute :p

Yeah I'm in!

What was your team name last year?

I'm a long time reader and very rare poster, but i'd be keen on signing up! I don't have any mates who play SC (being from WA, Dreamteam is far more common over here) so I wouldn't mind actually being in something other than just a random public league!

My last year (which was my first year at SC) is below:

View attachment 9506

Cheers!

PS: Apologies for the username. I was young and stupid - we've all been there.. hopefully.

Added. Welcome aboard.

With a score like that, I can see why you pulled out of the leagues last year, at the last minute. :p
Hey, I was top 5k the previous year.

When your Round 1 rucks are Leuenberger and Mumford, for example, it doesn't set you up so well... :D

Yeah sign me up name was Neishan Warriors, funnily enough last year was my worst year so i've been doing some intense research to make sure i'm prepared.

Might change my name before the start but until then probably go with that

Hey, I was top 5k the previous year.

When your Round 1 rucks are Leuenberger and Mumford, for example, it doesn't set you up so well... :D
Excuses & living in the past. ;)

I just plain suck at the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I'm back in. You've got me as "JurrahcaneEagles" on this list but was actually "JurrahcaneDemons"(Div 2 champ). I'll be changing my team name, I'll let you know what it is when I get my private league going again. Thanks for organising again.

Yep, I'm back in. You've got me as "JurrahcaneEagles" on this list but was actually "JurrahcaneDemons"(Div 2 champ). I'll be changing my team name, I'll let you know what it is when I get my private league going again. Thanks for organising again.

Yeah might have got you mixed up with Chadwick Eagles, when I did my spreadsheet. Have added you to the list and fixed it up.

I am Commanders, you noob.

Commanders 47,083

Who are you calling a noob? :confused:

Added.

You for not having my team name from last year after I've been singing your praises. Noob.

You for not having my team name from last year after I've been singing your praises. Noob.

Meh... I don't remember the minnows team names. :D
I cant be expected to remember everyones team names from last year considering nearly most changed it before the season started, can I. That is why I need people that were in it last year to tell me who they were and it also confirms that they want to be in it again this year. :thumbsu:

Meh... I don't remember the minnows team names. :D
I cant be expected to remember everyones team names from last year considering nearly most changed it before the season started, can I. That is why I need people that were in it last year to tell me who they were and it also confirms that they want to be in it again this year. :thumbsu:

So's your face

Remove this Banner Ad

Back