Competitions Supercoach 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

OK so 2022 is open and I've already got a team in (subject to 300 changes before Rnd1).

Not sure how we usually do this, but I figure this thread could be a central point for any comps this year - Rookie Intermediate & Expert.
I'm pretty bog standard average (got flogged in my own mediocre league last year) but I swear this year will be different. 🤪

This year has some great options such as number of teams in your league, option to skip byes, which rounds (up to rnd 19), and top teams for finals - 5/6/8
I have already created a league for 14 teams, starting from round 3, no matches during byes (Rounds 12, 13, 14 are Byes) with a Top 6 for finals.

EDIT/UPDATE: Rather than continually update each section with a member, it's probably best if those interested in Hosting a league, post your level & details below.

Intermediate Leagues;
BlueTongue - (14 teams -incl Me, NO matches during Byes, Top 6 play Finals)
BluStreak
mjonc43
Coona Blues
Bluebagger31
SurreyBlue
Dr Trade
Sweet Seventeen
Maverick000

Expert Leagues (League Host?);
KaiserJovan
Siladee
JuddgementDay
carlton_99
mochacinolatte
Sydney Blue
mutleyblue
Derogue
La Dispute
Robert Heatley
I've sent out a DM for the Expert Leagues - I'm trying to kill two birds with the same stone, so consider this the CFC SC Expert league.
BigFooty Blues 1 will be part of Leagues - 2022 BigFooty Club Board Championship

I've sent out a DM for the Expert Leagues - I'm trying to kill two birds with the same stone, so consider this the CFC SC Expert league.
BigFooty Blues 1 will be part of Leagues - 2022 BigFooty Club Board Championship
OK Cheers. I'll keep adding the additional names to the expert list and just let me know when you are full.

Expert League (Leagues - 2022 BigFooty Club Board Championship)

So Far there are 17 listed for the expert league;

KaiserJovan
Siladee
JuddgementDay
carlton_99
mochacinolatte
Sydney Blue
mutleyblue
Derogue
La Dispute
Robert Heatley
CJMB
Large Hawaiian
Earls Smother
MitchRobinson12
Faz 2000
Blue Bloods
deadoralive

Last edited:
Sign me up for the plebbiest of the leagues that is still running please :)

do I need my booster to participate?

Bluella & Thy - I've added you to my plebby, discretionary-Jab league list.

Intermediate League (14 teams - 2 Spots Left !! , NO matches during Byes, Top 6 play Finals)

BlueTongue
BluStreak
mjonc43
Coona Blues
Bluebagger31
SurreyBlue
Dr Trade
Sweet Seventeen
Maverick000
Bluella
thylacine60
bigblueboy

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK Cheers. I'll keep adding the additional names to the expert list and just let me know when you are full.

Expert League (Leagues - 2022 BigFooty Club Board Championship)

So Far there are 14 list in the expert league;

KaiserJovan
Siladee
JuddgementDay
carlton_99
mochacinolatte
Sydney Blue
mutleyblue
Derogue
La Dispute
Robert Heatley
CJMB
Large Hawaiian
Earls Smother
MitchRobinson12
In if there is a spot.

Think I'm an expert and yet placed horribly the last few years. Stick me wherever you see fit!
Sorry DOA - you just missed out on the intermediate league - I'm full now, but you are probably over qualified for my league if you are expert!
I'll list you under the Expert league and JuddgementDay can let me know when that league is full

Intermediate League now closed off - FULL - League code send out via invitation to Discussion Group

Intermediate League (14 teams - 0 Spots Left !!! , NO matches during Byes, Top 6 play Finals)
-----------------------------------{MEMBERSHIP CLOSED}----------------------------------------

BlueTongue
BluStreak
mjonc43
Coona Blues
Bluebagger31
SurreyBlue
Dr Trade
Sweet Seventeen
Maverick000
Bluella
thylacine60
bigblueboy
OldFarmer
Juddalenko

-----------------------------------{MEMBERSHIP CLOSED}----------------------------------------

JuddgementDay - So Far there are 17 listed for the expert league

Let me know when you are full and I'll stop listing them.
It's a bit difficult as there is a crossover, all CFC supporters though.

I've got 15 atm.

From your list, the following are in the league :
Siladee,
JuddgementDay
carlton_99
mochacinolatte
mutleyblue
Derogue
La Dispute
CJMB
Large Hawaiian
RobR