Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
I've been thinking for a while that the Lions supporters need their own den! :cool: After all, everyone else has one.

So here is a place to call your own and discuss all things Subi.

Looks like there are some good young kids down there and I know a group of members who are really working their butts off to help develop the kids in the metro zones, driving from one side of the city to the other to help coach etc. Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

Another Subi fan here.

Looking forward to see how Danny Hughes will go this year, good acquisition, would have liked him to have stayed on the Demons list but he'd simply been there too long.

Should add another dimension to our forward line, felt their was too much reliance on Broadhurst last year.

Could be in the four if a few games had gone our way so far this season. Haven't lost a game by more than three goals I believe so we haven't been blown away by any side at all this season. Need to start winning the tight games and put the lower sides away if we want to sneak into the four when the finals arrive.

Could be in the four if a few games had gone our way so far this season. Haven't lost a game by more than three goals I believe so we haven't been blown away by any side at all this season. Need to start winning the tight games and put the lower sides away if we want to sneak into the four when the finals arrive.

I thought you guys were playing a pretty good brand of footy when up against the Monts a few weeks back.
We were lucky to come away with a win imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you guys were playing a pretty good brand of footy when up against the Monts a few weeks back.
We were lucky to come away with a win imo.

Yeah, that was a game we should have won. Unfortunately we didn't play good enough in the end and weren't able to close it out.

We are a bit better than last season though so the signs are good.

Chad Cossom to play his last game in the next few weeks, been a great player for the club over the past 11 years in the league side.

Pretty stoked Subi are gonna be in the finals!! Def could be the dark horse..

Yeah we've done pretty well to get there, won eight of our last nine games. Could cause some huge problems if we can keep our form up.

The main issue for Subi is that we haven't beaten Claremont or West Perth this year, though form has improved dramatically since then. I spose you could split the season in half and it looks like this:

First Half: 3 Wins, 7 Losses (Claremont x2, West Perth x1)
Second Half: 9 wins, 1 Loss (West Perth x1)

Looking forward to getting down to Medibank this weekend!

Yeah Sunday game I think.. Never really been a fan of anything fremantle

I really hope you guys go along way, TBH, I would prefer to play you in a GF over any other team in the 4.

Would also be great to avenge those previous GF losses:(!

Suuuubi...Awesome win best I have seen a few boys play all year!

Perfect start to the year, you guys must be happy? ;)

I thought Broadhurst was travelling for the year, that's what I heard anyway and then I see him kick 6 goals? What happened? :confused:

Was travellin..First game back after ressies last week..Rather than miss the season started the season late. Yeah stoked with the start swannies very suprising esp with the pre season injuries and Cockie leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back