Random Strand7

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't suppose anyone here uses Strand7 in their day to day work?

I find that it makes finite element analysis easier

I'd imagine so; beats manually calculating all those nodes. Do you use it much and is it a commonly used program?

I'm trying to branch out a bit and was looking into brushing up on this (haven't touched it since uni). Only $12k for a license, though. Wondering if I can tinker with a demo version to try and get a bit of a handle on it.

I'd imagine so; beats manually calculating all those nodes. Do you use it much and is it a commonly used program?

I'm trying to branch out a bit and was looking into brushing up on this (haven't touched it since uni). Only $12k for a license, though. Wondering if I can tinker with a demo version to try and get a bit of a handle on it.
Sorry mate I have NFI what it is. I just saw the thread and googled it out of interest. My comment is just the programs slogan so I was yanking your chain. Happy analysing though;)

And yes, I was that bored

Sorry mate I have NFI what it is. I just saw the thread and googled it out of interest. My comment is just the programs slogan so I was yanking your chain. Happy analysing though;)

And yes, I was that bored

After posting this message, this computer will be getting thrown out the window. Analyse that.

Probably not the place to be asking this question, I guess. Was hoping some random Dees punter would be on top of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back