Star Blazers

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 12, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Showing my age a bit here.

When I was about 5-6 in the early 1980's the ABC had the best cartoons on the box. Astroboy, Battle Of The Planets and then two series of Star Blazers (Iscandar, Comet Empire).

Does anyone on the forum remember the cartoon and does anyone know if the third series is available somewhere online, in english?

They have recently released a new version in Japan of the first series, Iscandar. Have a look:

The early 80 s was a good time for kids tv as mentioned astro boy, battle of the planets, star blazers, also throw in transformers gen 1, goodies (upon later viewing not really appropriate for kids), monkey magic, robotech.
Robotech

Goodies

Showing my age a bit here.

When I was about 5-6 in the early 1980's the ABC had the best cartoons on the box. Astroboy, Battle Of The Planets and then two series of Star Blazers (Iscandar, Comet Empire).

Does anyone on the forum remember the cartoon and does anyone know if the third series is available somewhere online, in english?

They have recently released a new version in Japan of the first series, Iscandar. Have a look:

Old bump but I have what i believe to be the entire 1980's collection of Star Blazers on DVD. I bought it about 5 years ago and haven't looked at it in years! Same as my Tin Tin DVD series I have!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back