Competition SpudQoach™ Season 28 - Loonerty Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

I did. Hence the question. They're open to interpretation like holding the ball or Ross Lyon's game plan.
I'm confused by the numbers. It's a moving feast.

Hey TheInjuryFactory, I played centre in S27 R16 and I'm playing HBF in S28 R1. Do I count as a midfielder or a defender?
Yeah Loonerty is spot on, selection is based off S27 Rd 16 positioning.

S28 rookies are classed as defenders, I'd probably prefer we didn't pick any of them really, bit harsh to be labelled a spud before you've got out on the park.

My thinking is that these little positional shifts between seasons are where Qoaches can gain an edge.

The Half Back, I've got half a season to verify the teams and correct any ineligible selections at random, you won't get any sneakies past me old mate.

Qoaches, make sure your team's selections are all eligible or I will correct your squad once lockout occurs.

I understand perfectly.

But for those who don't, perhaps you could explain.
Sure. You pick another player, from any position you like, for the 'interchange' player.

That player's score will be added to the team's overall SpudQoach score.

WHAT THE fu**?! HOW DARE YOU!!

eeuw4ZF.gif

comewhatmay is a rucking champion and Coney Island treasure! 🖕

S'ok Skip

I reckon he has a bit of a crush on me, to be honest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to clarify TIF, the aim is to be really good yeh? If not, I am screwed.
I think you're looking ok there to be honest. Fair bit of big name spuddery happening there on Team Halfy.

The aim is to put the worst possible team on the park
This.

But your better off putting a middle of the road spudfest out there than risk a team of full bore inactives getting dragged in Round 2 never to be seen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back