News Sponsorship for 2014 - AHG front + back for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, Demons actually sound great. The most original name in the AFL by far. Every other one is either a cat or a bird.

Manchester United has an extremely strong following in Thailand, and guess what? The Red Devils.

When you're as successful as Man U, you could be called whatever you want and you'd probably still have a strong following everywhere.

The Red Turds?
The Red Phalluses?
The Red Barretts?

thing is, they tried the no demons thing, then they tried the demons thing, demons actually worked better in china, hence them bringing it back

I could never get the topic of China off the ground on the Tigers board, but I don't think many Chinese are into contact sports at all.

On paper it's a fantastic idea get 1.5 billion people into the sport but are just so limited in a lot of ways, such as space, the individual over team culture and the rough nature of the sport, they just think it's 'barbaric'.

However if a Chinese company does get on board and sponsor this team, the status of this club for Melbourne's more elite classes is absolutely set; there are so many rich Chinese in and around Melbourne that need and want a way into the Aussie culture. What better way than through sport?

I'm incredibly happy with the Dees interest in other markets such as NT and Asia. I don't know how much is borne out of necessity, but if they target the domestic Chinese targets (the richer few), your bunch is financially set, and the transition to China will be very much easier.

When you're as successful as Man U, you could be called whatever you want and you'd probably still have a strong following everywhere.

The Red Turds?
The Red Phalluses?
The Red Barretts?

I'm just going to call them the Sam Bleases now I guess

Maybe something like this? :confused:
484348_1_O.jpg
This is pretty much where the rot started.

I have so many weird repressed memories that come out when I see that logo.

Paul MacNamee, China, Chris Connolly, 2009 draft hype ("Gysberts was the midfielder we ranked as the third best in this draft") etc.

Suprised we cant attract a s**t load of sponsors, because we are so s**t we have plenty of airtime:

Press conferences to explain another pathetic effort
Coaches box shots on game days of said coach face palming himself or screaming into phone
Sacked coach media conference

Sponsors logos get plenty of airtime with the MFC.

Suprised we cant attract a s**t load of sponsors, because we are so s**t we have plenty of airtime:

Press conferences to explain another pathetic effort
Coaches box shots on game days of said coach face palming himself or screaming into phone
Sacked coach media conference

Sponsors logos get plenty of airtime with the MFC.

All that airtime might actually have a negative effect when you're associated with our rabble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post on D'land claiming multi-million dollar sponsorship announcement soon, something to do with large vehicle dealership group.
Reasonably new poster so no history as to having good mail or not, can only hope so as would be great to put sponsorship to bed nice and early.

Post on D'land claiming multi-million dollar sponsorship announcement soon, something to do with large vehicle dealership group.
Reasonably new poster so no history as to having good mail or not, can only hope so as would be great to put sponsorship to bed nice and early.

Opel!

Oh wait...

AHG is your new major sponsor, will be announced this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back