Remove this Banner Ad

The Draft rules, the same ones we used before

1) You can only pick one of the 5 available players:
Mark Nicoski
Michael Braun
Steven Armstrong
Jaymie Graham
Llane Spandermann
2) Once a player has been selected, he can't be chosen again and another player must be selected
3) When it is your turn to draft a player, you have 24 hours to make your selection. If after 24 hours you fail to make your selection, the next person is allowed to take their pick and the 24 hour clock then starts for them.
4) Any player who misses the 24 hour deadline for their pick can return at anytime after and take their pick immediately. However if the person/s after them have taken their pick, the players the people chose are removed from the available pool are removed and the initial drafter will have to choose from the remaining players.
5) Once a player makes a pick, that selection is final

E.g
Big Man misses his 24 hour window for pick 1. The pick rolls over to Jezz a and he selects Michael Braun with the pick then rolling over to Kerrby. Before Keerby can make his pick, Big Man returns to take his missed draft pick. Big Man can't take Michael Braun as he's already taken so will have to choose from the remaining 4 players.

Hope that makes sense! Well it worked in the initial draft anyway :p

Let the drafting begin

THE OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDERS IS
Pick 1 - Big Man - Michael Braun
Pick 2 - Jezza - Mark Nicoski
Pick 3 - Kerrby
Pick 4 - Kentacula - Steven Armstrong
Pick 5 - Chew - Jaymie Graham

Remaining Players
Llane Spandermann

Cheers for allowing the n00b a pick Kane249:)

On the news tonight I saw Mark Nicoski has joined in full training so I'll take that as a good omen and pick him. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll all be seeing those runs out of the backline and the raking left foot kicks.

Cheers for allowing the n00b a pick Kane249:)

On the news tonight I saw Mark Nicoski has joined in full training so I'll take that as a good omen and pick him. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll all be seeing those runs out of the backline and the raking left foot kicks.

And then there were 3

We are up to Kerrby's pick now

Kerrby has until 10:38PM WA time on Wednesday to make his choice

Yeah, well, waddaya spect ?? Typical bloody WCE corruption and favouritism as per usual :(

Those who are part of the draft need to be regular posters ..

How freakin regular do you got to be, I ask ??

I'm on a Special K, All-Bran, Metamucil and prune diet and I still don't even get a 'sniff' at a chance (so to speak..:eek: )

Obviously, the evil rottenness (and no I don't care if that's even a word or not, this is Big Footy, okay !) of all things Eagle-ish knows no depths.

I'm going to send an email to someone about all this. Just as soon as I find someone that might care about things like truth and justice in AFL. I'll get back to you on that bit..probably not long after Andrew D gets back to me.

Can I be a reserve if someone pulls out or gets banned? I would have jumped on this, but thought it was already finalised earlier this season. Can you keep me in mind Goldenblue or MR E or whoever please?

Great, I have last pick...:thumbsdown:

I wonder if I will end up with Spanderdud :mad:

What does it matter about this draft?

What is stopping people from sponsoring whoever they want? lol

I know its not.

I suppose its only 'Official' If it happens this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerrby, your time is up

Kentacula is up and he has selected Steven Armstrong, congrautations on your selection

The pick now flicks over to Chewy, Kerrby however can return at any time and make his selection

ie whoever gets in first between Kerrby and Chewy gets to pick from Graham and Spandermann

Remove this Banner Ad

Back