South Fremantle Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans fan here, but well done boys, always great to see Claremont get the arse, especially in a Granny. How do you guys reckon McCarthy will impact your forward line next year? Make much of a difference?

You blokes had one of those seasons, finished on top, home Grand Final, win Grand Final by 3 points, all the planets lined up.....you can't make up that s**t... enjoy!

Swans fan here, but well done boys, always great to see Claremont get the arse, especially in a Granny. How do you guys reckon McCarthy will impact your forward line next year? Make much of a difference?

I guy like Cam will be very good at WAFL level, would make the doggies better, plus we might add Brandon Matera as well with luck.

Cam said yesterday that he and Matera are both done deals to play for South next season. Mind you, after last year's Grand Final he said Clarko was a done deal to coach Freo so I'd take what a drunk McCarthy says with a bit of a grain of salt.

Cam said yesterday that he and Matera are both done deals to play for South next season. Mind you, after last year's Grand Final he said Clarko was a done deal to coach Freo so I'd take what a drunk McCarthy says with a bit of a grain of salt.

Absolutely love to see it!!

Cam has walked out. Only had 4 disposals round one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam has walked out. Only had 4 disposals round one.

Didn't spend much time on the ground and from what I have been told, the club rubbed him the wrong way and he is going to play amateurs instead.

So neither of them are going to play for South's in the end :rolleyesv1:

So where is McCarthy now.He walked out a few weeks ago, but returned.
Didn't play the Derby and not named in the squad this week.Has he walked again?

From what I heard at the Eagles game last week, the same thing happened again. Except this time, if I heard right, he walked out because he was dropped. Whether it is true or not I don't know.

From what I heard at the Eagles game last week, the same thing happened again. Except this time, if I heard right, he walked out because he was dropped. Whether it is true or not I don't know.
I doubt he would be a loss any way.Not sure his heart is in the game.
A disappointing result on the weekened, being beaten by East Perth.Only won one game prior to this and I think that was against the Yellas.
need to pull the finger out a bit I reckon.

I doubt he would be a loss any way.Not sure his heart is in the game.
A disappointing result on the weekened, being beaten by East Perth.Only won one game prior to this and I think that was against the Yellas.
need to pull the finger out a bit I reckon.
It's saddening that such a footy talent who could have had a brilliant career has been wasted away like this. His own laziness is his downfall.

At the moment I am not sure it is so much laziness as much as not being in the right head space. Apparently, being cut by Freo impacted his mental health in a big way and as I understand it, he is still not fully over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back