Remove this Banner Ad

bartel2011

Rookie
Sep 29, 2010
bayside
AFL Club
Geelong
hi guys looking for a bit of advice for playing footy next year
i played mens div 2 soccer as a 15/16 year old before injuries and working weekends the past few years. played a few seasons of school footy between 12-17, sick of the round ball game and wanted some advice on what kind of league or side would be best to play in. I have watched some sfl div 1 and i think i could compete in that kind of league in a few years, would my best bet in terms of developing be joining a ressies side or a clubbies side? and does anyone know which clubs would be open to a project player?

thanks in advance

hi guys looking for a bit of advice for playing footy next year
i played mens div 2 soccer as a 15/16 year old before injuries and working weekends the past few years. played a few seasons of school footy between 12-17, sick of the round ball game and wanted some advice on what kind of league or side would be best to play in. I have watched some sfl div 1 and i think i could compete in that kind of league in a few years, would my best bet in terms of developing be joining a ressies side or a clubbies side? and does anyone know which clubs would be open to a project player?

thanks in advance

STOP , i think your getting ahead of yourself:D ressies clubbies:eek: best bet for you would be water boy:) then perhaps runner:) then try a wednesday comp :cool:after that the worlds your oyster gl mate:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back