Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ozzie27

Rookie
Mar 28, 2010
Croydon
AFL Club
Geelong
I know it is early days but I heard that Warby have recruited some ex AFL Players for 2011 - Robbie Ahmat & Ronnie Burns??? Any truth? Any other whispers among the valley?

Don't tell me Warby are doing a "Silvan":confused:

Anyone shed any light on this? So the committee at Warby have decided they are going to begin the destruction of the club. Lets hope they dont leave out any of the key elements that lead to Silvan's well predicted and eventual demise. Just hope they manage to piss as many people off as Silvan with their disrespectful attitude towards other cubs while there at it. Perhaps Warby will be smarter than Silvan and will have already applied to the EFL. Once the money runs out they will want to avoid the embarressment of being completely non competitive for a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also heard and this one is a good one.

Humpa put his named fwd in the Feb AFL Draft as he has seen
the "J Pod" do it. So why cant he?

Good Luck Humpa :thumbsu:

He's involved in a group package deal. Ben Aulich, Marcus Smith Mick McGrath Steve Goodie all come as one. Peter McConachy was asked to be involved but doesnt feel he's ready for senior football just yet.

Micheal King to Yarra Junction next season. Will pay cash for his first house at the end of the season is the word.

Apparently Emerald have done well in the coaching stakes. Very handy player and a local. Ex Under 18 player, Eastrern Ranges Springvale Scorp and has been coaching Hampton Park for the last few years looks set to take the job in 2011.

Obviously no club has signed any one or no one is prepared to speak the truth???? Any truth that Woori have a new ruckman and that a few are leaving Gembrook?

cash dried up,clark brothers gone.

I know its silly season, but why do people feel the need to come on here and talk crap? The Clark brothers have already committed to Gembrook for next year. They're not going anywhere. No problems with our cash flow either, but thanks for your concern.

cash dried up,clark brothers gone.

Pure rubbish. Have not lost 1 player except a young kid who will try out with Box Hill or Casey but we will still be his home club. They are already speaking with 4 or 5 others to compliment the list. Things look great at Brooker land.

Couple of clubs all over Dave Bissels at the moment and he looks set to leave Silvan.

Powelltown have already signed a ruck man from Chirnside Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back