Silly Season.... Recruiting and other nonsense

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see the boys and girls pull one out and tear Stawell an new a-hole in all footy and netball on Saturday. Nothing sweeter than seeing Stawell get done by Ararat.
Will see you there tex to see what happens :cool:

Sad 2 hear the great Shaun Smart has retired from our great game!! The little telly tubby was a great contributor 4 the Ararat Football Club both on and off the field and will b surly missed!! :thumbsu:

Sad 2 hear the great Shaun Smart has retired from our great game!! The little telly tubby was a great contributor 4 the Ararat Football Club both on and off the field and will b surly missed!! :thumbsu:

I to am saddend to hear the news that the great Smarty has decided to hang up the boots pre maturely due to persistant injuries. A great career full of many achievements which included a 2nd place in the year 12 100m sprint and ummmm anyway well done on a great career champ and good luck with your media career post football

Played earlier this season actually u muppet, if u and ur mate Nardoo knew anything about the league, or football in general then perhaps u would have known that!! Good to see someone posting some relevant info about the league rather than the carry on that typically comes from a lot of u regular posters i would have thought!

How about you all grow up and give it a rest. Maybe we could have some intellectual debate about footy issues around our region rather than this petty crap you are all going on with:thumbsdown:.

Hows Hansy going as capt of Stawell, hows his form been this year?? Is Julian Carr back playing after getting his knee fixed up?? So any suprises this year so far as to form of sides or is it pretty much going to script. I see Nhill aren't as flash as everyone thought they were gonna be early but maybe after the side gels in the 2nd half of the year they could be dangerous. Any thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back