Alien/UFO Silent black UFO Triangles

Remove this Banner Ad

illavitar

All Australian
Jun 11, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
No joke I saw 2 of these flying over Edrington Park drive in Berwick back all the way in 2003 lol. I've always wondered wtf they were ever since. Has anyone else seen them before? They were less than 20m above our car was pretty full on, got to see the 3 weird red lights and everything, then they went over the field and sat there like sore thumbs until they did some gymnastics to entertain us and then shot off at light speed what looked like into space lol.. The things were dead silent and performed acrobatics in the air and at a standstill. They moved like through the air like paper, like a puck on an ice hockey table. We thought they were man made until they shot off into space at lightspeed I can't get over the fact technology like this exists and probably has for a while.

http://www.darkgovernment.com/BlkTriangle.jpeg

Last edited:

I find it hard to believe that cutting edge military tech was tested over suburban Melbourne!
Also if they have this special technology,Why o why do they still send troops to the slaughter.
No government or ruler in our history has kept a secret weapon that wont be used for fear of people knowing it.

Yeah but I actually saw them so they exist lol. There's no need for debate people!

The gymnastics were ******* sick btw, they were red/orange, then green and then blue! It looked like something in an anime powering up, good to know that's all real lol.

Are you sure it wasn't this -

030327-F-7203T-006.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also if they have this special technology,Why o why do they still send troops to the slaughter.
No government or ruler in our history has kept a secret weapon that wont be used for fear of people knowing it.

A continuous state of war is good for certain groups?
Such poppykock.
Everytime a new {secret weapon}weapon is made,its used,not kept in a shed somewhere and glorified.

That's when there's a major war on, not like now when America's "wars" are little more than invasions.
Do you mean like that bird in the sky with no driver,thats now capable of now launching missiles?

Such poppykock.
Everytime a new {secret weapon}weapon is made,its used,not kept in a shed somewhere and glorified.

Its not poppycock.

The question was why would the powers to be continue to send troops to get smashed - which is a fact

if you look into things like the military-industrial-complex, you will be there is indeed groups, for which war is a very good things.

A nuclear weapon has never been used on a city, so you are not 100% correct. Not in the last 15,000 years anyway.

Its not poppycock.

The question was why would the powers to be continue to send troops to get smashed - which is a fact

if you look into things like the military-industrial-complex, you will be there is indeed groups, for which war is a very good things.

A nuclear weapon has never been used on a city, so you are not 100% correct. Not in the last 15,000 years anyway.
I do understand the brilliance of a war or disease on the population and industrial happenings.
But a secret weapon doesnt get kept in a shed to be overtaken by another weapon.
Please some common sense is needed here.Every weapon the yanks have invented has been used as soon as its come online.

I do understand the brilliance of a war or disease on the population and industrial happenings.
But a secret weapon doesnt get kept in a shed to be overtaken by another weapon.
Please some common sense is needed here.Every weapon the yanks have invented has been used as soon as its come online.

The OP reckon he saw some crazy ass UFOS. IMO i think he is saying the truth. hence common sense is already out the window. maybe it was secret high tech US s**t maybe it was aliens

how do you know there are no secret weapon in anyone garage?

how do you know there are no secret weapon in anyone garage?
Duritz goes out every night and searches all garages and sheds.
And i trust duritz,besides following brizzy gives him a good excuse to be thorough in this quest.

No joke I saw 2 of these flying over Edrington Park drive in Berwick back all the way in 2003 lol. I've always wondered wtf they were ever since. Has anyone else seen them before? They were less than 20m above our car was pretty full on, got to see the 3 weird red lights and everything, then they went over the field and sat there like sore thumbs until they did some gymnastics to entertain us and then shot off at light speed what looked like into space lol.. The things were dead silent and performed acrobatics in the air and at a standstill. They moved like through the air like paper, like a puck on an ice hockey table. We thought they were man made until they shot off into space at lightspeed I can't get over the fact technology like this exists and probably has for a while.

http://www.darkgovernment.com/BlkTriangle.jpeg

Not trying to take the proverbial but yes I've seen similar a couple of times.

I live on the fringe of Pakenham/ Pakenham Upper

Are you sure it wasn't this -

030327-F-7203T-006.jpg

That was our original thought however it moved like this:

While that's obviously CGI the two ships we saw moved around in the exact same manner, so there's no confusion in regards to what they were lol. Around 12 people saw them too.

I guess it could've been 2 perfectly controlled chinese lanterns the size of 4 cars each, that had electrical lights all over them that changed colours that could also accelerate to mach 10 like any other hot air balloon :S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back