Moved Thread Should the AFL do more to prevent climate change?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond

Hundreds of the world’s leading climate scientists expect global temperatures to rise to at least 2.5C (4.5F) above preindustrial levels this century, blasting past internationally agreed targets and causing catastrophic consequences for humanity and the planet, an exclusive Guardian survey has revealed.

Hundreds of the world’s leading climate scientists expect global temperatures to rise to at least 2.5C (4.5F) above preindustrial levels this century, blasting past internationally agreed targets and causing catastrophic consequences for humanity and the planet, an exclusive Guardian survey has revealed.

The real question the AFL needs to answer. If sea levels rise which AFL grounds are in danger?

I reckon the AFL should just stop changing the bloody climate!

The climate was fine for decades, then in the last 10 years, there is changes every year!

Forget about the climate changes and let them play!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm further left than most but **** me, OPs obsession with shoehorning political talking points into every football discussion is cringeworthy.

Last edited:
Like how OP drags out a few Cookers. Time the AFL had an old fashioned purge. Let's merge the four cooker Melbourne Clubs - nmfc, Footscray, Blues and Dons. Maybe with Sheedy as Prez

The AFL should introduce a CALO (Cant Access Low Ovals) allowance for those clubs affected by rising sea levels so that their players can afford to buy boats.

Last edited:

Bloody hell you have lost it, go check yourself in for rehab, see what happens to tiger fans when they cannot win a game.

The AFL should introduce a CALO (cant access low ovals) allowance for those clubs affected by rising sea levels so that their players can afford to buy boats.
Id go with a Season long Gather roumd. Can call it Gather season

So in 2025, every single game is played in Adelaide, then 2026 in Perth, then 2027 in Brisbane.

It will cut down on airplane emissions a ton and also provide for equality

Whose with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back