Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

il_fullxfull.3963356305_ec84.jpg

Been raking all morning for our medical and high performance team

The whole footy department needs a review.
Move some cash around and invest in an actual strength and conditioning department, not the Meehan-led local amateur gym hobbyist.
We need to get a tackling coach because the amount of piss weak and broken tackles over the years is disgusting.
If we don't make tough decisions on people who are dragging us down then we'll just end up like North.

Here's an idea - instead of piling more trash on the rehab team, how about we all send out some positive energy and support to the team, along with wisdom, clarity and resilience for the remainder of the season.

Positive energy is contagious so it's high time the Tiger supporters start to spread that around rather than the negative vibes everyone has been wallowing in because seriously we get enough of that from outside the club. Change the mindset, change the outcome.
This is the worst collection of words I have ever read.

Here's an idea - instead of piling more trash on the rehab team, how about we all send out some positive energy and support to the team, along with wisdom, clarity and resilience for the remainder of the season.

Positive energy is contagious so it's high time the Tiger supporters start to spread that around rather than the negative vibes everyone has been wallowing in because seriously we get enough of that from outside the club. Change the mindset, change the outcome.
What a ridiculous notion. I have been sending out positive energy and support for years and Eva Green still has a restraining order against me.

Just because she found me in her laundry smelling her underwear I am somehow considered "a high dangerous individual" and have "mental issues that require intensive treatment". Pfft, that armadillo didn't know what he was talking about.

The whole footy department needs a review.
Move some cash around and invest in an actual strength and conditioning department, not the Meehan-led local amateur gym hobbyist.
We need to get a tackling coach because the amount of piss weak and broken tackles over the years is disgusting.
If we don't make tough decisions on people who are dragging us down then we'll just end up like North.
We don’t sack anyone, it seems.
The club is very pleased with itself after recent success and think they have all bases covered. Sadly, the best minds of our football department are now at other clubs

I would have thought that it impossible but our conditioning looks even worse as the season goes on.
Poor fitness and conditioning is one major factor in soft tissue injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that you, Kirky?

Back