Should crypto have a separate forum?

Should crypto have a separate forum?

• yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So how long will this poll be up for to decide?
Doing your own research on the poll?

I'm not sure it needs it's own forum at this stage, as you'd end up with probably dozens of threads on different tokens with limited replies, but in the future you will.

Condensing everything into one thread probably helps to keep it moving. If you have a Crypto forum you will probably end up with 'What do you think of coin X' without many replies.

Although it could be an interesting time capsule in the future. I'd love to read the FOMO from 2017 coins that barely exist today.

Doing your own research on the poll?

I'm not sure it needs it's own forum at this stage, as you'd end up with probably dozens of threads on different tokens with limited replies, but in the future you will.

Condensing everything into one thread probably helps to keep it moving. If you have a Crypto forum you will probably end up with 'What do you think of coin X' without many replies.

Although it could be an interesting time capsule in the future. I'd love to read the FOMO from 2017 coins that barely exist today.

Just curious as to how long the mods will let us decide, or if they have a numbers amount we need to reach.
The poll has been open nine hours, and we have nine total votes. This probably shows that we don't have the numbers for a stand alone crypto forum.

• Admin
Just curious as to how long the mods will let us decide, or if they have a numbers amount we need to reach.
The poll has been open nine hours, and we have nine total votes. This probably shows that we don't have the numbers for a stand alone crypto forum.

The poll is up for a week.

What do you think of Floki?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd argue separate threads has some value. Something like Crypto coin discussion, Exchanges and wallets, Other crypto advice (tax, strategy etc)

I'd say most of those would be simple stuff that could be covered in a FAQ. Most of the exchanges / wallets / tax questions are always the same ones. The thread really is mostly shitcoin discussion. Could sticky a FAQ and cover off > 90% of that other stuff.

I'd say most of those would be simple stuff that could be covered in a FAQ. Most of the exchanges / wallets / tax questions are always the same ones. The thread really is mostly shitcoin discussion. Could sticky a FAQ and cover off > 90% of that other stuff.
You're probably right. IMO moving from the mega thread is an idea though.

Back